XTC and Top Boost new faceplates

stratotone

Comments? ;)

topboost.jpg

bogner.jpg

rectoorange.jpg

all4.jpg

And yes, the knobs are freakin' HUGE on the XTC, they actually touch in some rotations but can go past each other ok. I wish they made 80% sized white pointer knobs like this!

Pete

Looks very cool, especially the XTC! Just seeing cool stuff like that has got me interested in those again, haha.

:|::QBB:
MichaelG":23530 said:
Those are awesome Pete!

I can easily see any MTS user wanting your mods and faceplates. I know that I do.

Agreed. Plus, I love the the "EVH" faceplate for the Brown:

brown.jpg

:rock2:

What do you have in the works? A new faceplate for the Ultra, maybe? One for the Plexi might be cool, too.

Yeah, not sure what to do for the Ultra. I'm going to have to do something since I drilled holes in my module chassis and I hate drilling the actual Randall faceplates - too damn hard. Regarding the plexi - probably just use the same thing I did on the SL+ and write 'plexi' where it says SL+. :)

One other interesting thing I'm going to do for someone is make a faceplate for a randall module that matches the egnater stuff looks-wise. I like it when my modules all are different, but some people like em to all be the same, which I can understand.

Pete

stratotone":72cc8 said:
Yeah, not sure what to do for the Ultra. I'm going to have to do something since I drilled holes in my module chassis and I hate drilling the actual Randall faceplates - too damn hard. Regarding the plexi - probably just use the same thing I did on the SL+ and write 'plexi' where it says SL+. :)

Just a suggestion, but I think I read that the Ultra is inspired by the VHT Ultra Lead. How about the lettering in a VHT-logo style, and black chicken heads?

By the way, how do you make the design on the faceplates? Are they silkscreened?

SON OF NORTHERN DARKNESS":97250 said:

Just a suggestion, but I think I read that the Ultra is inspired by the VHT Ultra Lead. How about the lettering in a VHT-logo style, and black chicken heads?

By the way, how do you make the design on the faceplates? Are they silkscreened?

I always thought the Ultra was supposed to be a Randall high gain inspired module, but I don't know for sure. Chicken heads are great, but a pain in the ass to put switches with. I may look into getting some egnater style knobs.

Most of my faceplates are etched.

Pete

PETE!!! YOU ARE THE MAN BRO!!!

Super job on the face plate and tone mods! I love the brown sound clips. Shoot me a PM and give me the preamp goods on what Bruce is doing on that module, I love it!

Thanks Brent, I'll give you a call this weekend. We need to have another ampfest... I have 10 or so of the Egnater modules now. You need to hear them.

Pete

hey pete,

i have 6 mods i need plates for...how do i get in touch with you...i really don't need mods, just faceplates and knobs...preferably the egnater type...with cream knobs like the egnaters

Gus

how much are they?

Back