you guys are all dildos

love your shitty 80's metal whilst you wear your sleeveless shirts whilst you finger your pointy headstocks and ebony fretboards whilst your fake titted gf/wife won't let you tap her ass because your neighbor douche with the '85 Corvette is nailin her in the BE whilst I create a run-sentence.

/therapy

I feel better now.
Thanks in advance.

electrophonic.tonic":1osmswsq said:
love your shitty 80's metal whilst you wear your sleeveless shirts whilst you finger your pointy headstocks and ebony fretboards whilst your fake titted gf/wife won't let you tap her ass because your neighbor douche with the '85 Corvette is nailin her in the BE whilst I create a run-sentence.

/therapy

I feel better now.
Thanks in advance.

Confession is good for the soul...

Keep coming back.

Thus Spake Zarathuthustra
Have a good Friday and may your neighbor not ruin her ass as you forgot about his 10" dong

payattentiontome_zps02c63585.jpg

we should screen bbitches on here who have pics with there mouths open, waiting for my 80's loving cock to plunk into it....

electrophonic.tonic":18e4u0op said:

/therapy

I feel better now.
Thanks in advance.

Feel Better now Schmuck?!
You can always, just GO AWAY....

Back