YouTube find, Operation Livecrime HD, the whole concert.

Nice find! I wore this freaking tape out. Mindcrime is in my top 5 stuck on a desert island albums. :rock: Wilton and Degarmo are the main reason I like ESP guitars. :LOL: :LOL:

Chris DeGarmo is so damn good! I so wish he would do something more, anything more, too good of a talent to only fly jets.
-Brent

great concert and one of my favorite albums, my only problem with it is that almost choppy slow motion
effect they used to film it ... to me it got annoying after awhile

That show was like a religious experience for me. Queensryche did such an amazing job of creating tension, release, drama. They painted a vivid picture with this album. This really takes you on a ride. What more can you ask from a musical work?

WOW, I have never been into Queensryche, besides silent lucidity I can't think of any other song of them.
But this show is amazing, what a killer band, killer songs, sounds awesome. Time to dig up some Queensryche!

lordriffenstein":e6oqq8q5 said:
WOW, I have never been into Queensryche, besides silent lucidity I can't think of any other song of them.
But this show is amazing, what a killer band, killer songs, sounds awesome. Time to dig up some Queensryche!
Do some serious digging - there's a lot of great stuff to uncover.

Jet City Woman (one of my favorites)
The Lady Wore Black
Eyes of a Stranger
Another Rainy Night (Without You)
Queen of the Reich
And on and on...

I've had the headphones on at work and listened to the You Tube link in it's entirety at least twice a day - every day this week. :thumbsup:

Great stuff. It was a moment in time for us. We were seeing bands every other week, if not every week then, this tour was absolutely EPIC. It was heads and tails better than anything else we saw then. We saw them 4 times on that tour. Chris DeGarmo was in a league all his own, dam I miss him.
I must say that seeing them 3 times on the Rage For Order tour was right up there with Mindcrime, the music was so different from anything I'd heard at that point, Seeing them open with Nual Regal (spell?) was one of the coolest opening songs for a live show ever.
Its hard to see them now without Chris... :cry:

IndyWS6":rufu0yct said:
lordriffenstein":rufu0yct said:
Do some serious digging - there's a lot of great stuff to uncover.

Jet City Woman (one of my favorites)
The Lady Wore Black
Eyes of a Stranger
Another Rainy Night (Without You)
Queen of the Reich
And on and on...

I've had the headphones on at work and listened to the You Tube link in it's entirety at least twice a day - every day this week. :thumbsup:

Thanks a lot, will definitely check these out!

Gonna date myself but I have the original ep of these guys................. on LP ..... LOL.

Simply incredible band and I agree DeGarmo really should bless the world with more of his musical genius.

Back