How does one change their Sweetwater rep?

crwnedblasphemy":2n7sk5zp said:
Yeah, I had Arend, and now my guy I believe is Dylan, like it auto switched on me, or like ya said, he either moved on, isn't there anymore, or got promoted. Not sure where he went or what happened that I got someone else.
Yeah, Arend got a great promotion and is still with SW. My guy Jon Faloon has been a good replacement.

maxresdefault.jpg

ahem ..... its " Sales Engineer".

I don't think they have Engineering degree's just a degree in Schmooz ... ;)

Ed Needler is my rep. He's great to work with, gives me great pricing and service. I wait for him before I buy anything, he does deserves his time off. If you inquire about a product they can store the quote if you're not ready to pull the trigger. or you're waiting for the right piece. Then, if your "guy" isn't there when you're ready, they pull the quote up by your phone # (I've done this waiting for a specific nice top or piece of gear that may arrive when Ed is off). I love Sweetwater, and I have to pay fucking sales tax!

Same here. Not sure about the rep change but I wish mine would quit calling and leaving voice mails. If I want something I'll contact you. It's really a turn off with these calls.

Hey RigTalkers! I deal with a few of the guys on this forum (yes, I'm a Sales Engineer/Rep/dude who calls you from Sweetwater). If you're not getting along with your current point of contact or want to change the way we communicate with you (i.e. no phone calls, emails, etc.) just let us know. Let your current point of contact know how you would like to work and we'll make a point to acquiesce to your request. A few have cited some really smart guys that you work with, but sometimes, personalities just don't mesh.

- Geoff A.

crwnedblasphemy":1jsbt4p6 said:
:gethim: :doh: :LOL: :LOL:

Mine seems to not really respond fast and is kinda no help.

I would think changing your rep could be pretty difficult. It would be easier to just get a different rep.

My rep never calls me, because I just said I'll email him if I need something and he is super responsive when I do. So to you guys complaining about the calls, did you ever think to just let them know that you don't want to be called? They don't want to waste their efforts when they aren't wanted.

Bumping this....had switched to Arend a couple years ago...awesome guy...He has moved up.

Got assigned a new guy Dylan, which i had for a few months but never ordered, now i got assigned Jared...Hasn't helped at all do a custom order. I have replied now twice with Seymour Duncan's instructions and it has been crickets. :aww:

Gonna have to bitch

lots of good references here...not sure if it was said, but how do you change your rep?
I often avoid Sweetwater because my guy gives me next to nothing in deals. I asked him to price match a deal on a TNL Studio. MFriend was like $220 off during a sale and he countered with only $20 off but tried to lure me with his I love you Long Time customer service and "free warranty" :thumbsdown: SHOW ME THE MONEY

I don't even bother cold calling and asking for a deal, I just shop elsewhere. I wish I had a SW rep that could throw me 10 or 15% without hassle

Back