Diezel Herbert Mk3

uh oh.

It would be awesome if Pappa would come into this thread and kindly explain the various changes that were made to the MkIII which the MkII doesn't solve.

God damnit.

:doh: This could be what I’ve been missing in my life. I’ve always loved Diezel tone but wanted a slightly tighter bottom end.

Fuck fuck fuck.........my wallet.

Haha, sorry to crash your party, but you neophytes never cease to amaze me. Even Sir Peter will tell you (however he won't for various reasons) that the most precious of Peter's Herbert manifestations to hit the general masses (consumer) is serial# (001/301) and needs no "Mark" introduction or specification. It's simply priceless and irreplaceable, enigmatic pure sonic perfection and one of a kind - a cult or faction of endless possibilities.

Mr. Huge":3cryfzgw said:
Haha, sorry to crash your party, but you neophytes never cease to amaze me. Even Sir Peter will tell you (however he won't for various reasons) that the most precious of Peter's Herbert manifestations to hit the general masses (consumer) is serial# (001/301) and needs no "Mark" introduction or specification. It's simply priceless and irreplaceable, enigmatic pure sonic perfection and one of a kind - a cult or faction of endless possibilities.

Hate to knock you off of your high horse young padawan, but you're wrong. Peter bakes updates into his models without others actually knowing about the improvements as the serial numbers increase. He aims to always build the best he can build, and without a doubt, you would not want an earlier serial number compared to a later serial number if you were aiming for tonal variety of what Peter intended the model to do in the first place.

It's the one brand where earlier serial numbers will actually bite you, not benefit you.

Gsxrbusa":1boav1w8 said:
God damnit.

:doh: This could be what I’ve been missing in my life. I’ve always loved Diezel tone but wanted a slightly tighter bottom end.

Fuck fuck fuck.........my wallet.

I'd reaaaallly want your opinion on the MkIII versus the other amps in your dungeon :D :D :D :LOL: :LOL:

Back