BOO HOO I finally got BANNED

• Thread starter Thread starter Pepi
  • Start date Start date
Sorry :oops:

3088lz4.jpg

>|<>QBB<
WillShrdForFood":54b45 said:
>|<>QBB<

Haha, this sucks though. I just thought it didnt let you post...But I cant even view the forum :badair:

Clear your saved passwords and you can view only. I also created another account just to piss somebody off :lol: I'm so hungry for fried chicken and ribs :?

>|<>QBB<
Pepi":76a89 said:
>|<>QBB<

Clear your saved passwords and you can view only. I also created another account just to piss somebody off :lol: I'm so hungry for fried chicken and ribs :?

How do I clear the saved passwords? I should make a moniker "WillShrdForWatermelon" hahaha

>|<>QBB<
WillShrdForFood":619a3 said:
>|<>QBB<

How do I clear the saved passwords? I should make a moniker "WillShrdForWatermelon" hahaha

Log out, or, delete the cookie that is (username)@rig-talk.com

CTRL+SHIFT+DEL in FireFox

Control Panel ... Internet Options ... Delete Cookies in Internet Explorer

Alright I got it...I'm gonna make a "WillShrdForWatermelon" username...hahahaha

>|<>QBB<
WillShrdForFood":15bf5 said:
Alright I got it...I'm gonna make a "WillShrdForWatermelon" username...hahahaha

Im retarded...thats too big....hmmm....How should I go out?

>|<>QBB<
WillShrdForFood":3d964 said:
>|<>QBB<

Hmm, I deleted all my cookies and I still get this.

asd.jpg

at least they told you why you got banned...i was not shown as much love. i have a good idea, especially the 1st time, but the last 3 or 4...nada. fukk em anyway.

Lord Goatse has increased sadness from this news. The Goatse Apocalypse draws near my friend. Lord Goatse will not abandon you son.

>|<>QBB<
metalpoida":ac734 said:
Lord Goatse has increased sadness from this news. The Goatse Apocalypse draws near my friend. Lord Goatse will not abandon you son.

Damn right. Payback's a bitch, and I still haven't done anything that deserves a proper banning to make up for what has become of my accounts, yet. :code:

>|<>QBB<
metalpoida":54f0a said:

preach on!...preach on! :evil:

Back