Illinois Rig-Talk Ampfest Info!

I'd have to check on some thing, but any chance an HC guy who lurks here occasionally can get in on this? I can add a Single Recto, Stiletto and a DSL to the mix.... :thumbsup:

why dont we all rent out a room at superior street for a day, its only like $10 an hour, if we're there for 3 or 4 hours and have 8 or 10 people show up, that sounds like a fun day to me.

:|::QBB:
reformat hard":ad836 said:
why dont we all rent out a room at superior street for a day, its only like $10 an hour, if we're there for 3 or 4 hours and have 8 or 10 people show up, that sounds like a fun day to me.
Now THATS a good idea! I'm up for it, for sure.

reformat hard":03e3c said:

Are we talking one of the rehearsal rooms? That's what we did last year, anyway :) You might want to hop on HC and see if you can PM pjc, he's the one who organized it last year.

CaseyCor":557cc said:
Well, if I can get enough people and a date schedualed, then we can reserve a rehershal room.

We rented rooms B & C last year, but we probably could've squeezed by with just one. Though it was nice having two rooms since we all had a chance to go solo with the amps.

I think two rooms would be cool, would be nice to spread out the gear so every rig can have it's own little area. I just want to get this thing rolling! When is everyone available?

CaseyCor":ae1db said:
I think two rooms would be cool, would be nice to spread out the gear so every rig can have it's own little area. I just want to get this thing rolling! When is everyone available?

Weekends. There's one weekend coming up that I'm busy on Saturday, but I think it's in late May/early June.

Back