Illinois Rig-Talk Ampfest Info!

:|::QBB:
CaseyCor":52816 said:
Ok, How's the first weekend of May looking for everyone? Not busy, are you Variable?

As far as I know I'm not. I'll check my schedule and reply tomorrow, but I'm 99% sure that our server install isn't that weekend.

May be I can join you guys too, I can bring H&K Tube 50 combo and Lexicon Signature 284. I don't think it is necessary to bring my Mark IV, since every one have seen/used it.

GLydian

CaseyCor":246fd said:
NO WAY! BRING THAT MARK IV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ok Ok :D
But some one need to help me to carry all these amps up and down. Is it easier to find a parking place close by.
Did you guys done this before, how long will be the function, time wise.
Shouldn't every one tell what they are going to bring. So we will know we don't have 10 items from the same amp in the event. Just an idea.

GLydian":d11f8 said:
Ok Ok :D
But some one need to help me to carry all these amps up and down. Is it easier to find a parking place close by.
Did you guys done this before, how long will be the function, time wise.
Shouldn't every one tell what they are going to bring. So we will know we don't have 10 items from the same amp in the event. Just an idea.
Well, once I get a date set, I planned on getting a list of people together and what there bringing.

Any weekend in May is fine for me. I'd be bringing my Guytron GT100, JMP-1, Earcandy BuzzBomb, and probably one of my G&Ls. Like this one:

blue1.jpg

:D

ZielGuitarist":8ba70 said:
Oh please bring that fiddle. I've been lusting over it since you first posted a picture of it.

It's pretty much the only guitar I've been playing for the past three weeks...

Anything after the 10th of May would be best for me personally, although I know some of you guys are really itching to do this now :D

Back