Illinois Rig-Talk Ampfest Info!

:|::QBB:
CaseyCor":27f72 said:
Alright, the second week of May it is then.

Are we looking at the weekend of the 12th? As long as it's not the weekend following the 18th I should be cool with it (wisdom teeth that friday, I'm sure I'll be a wreck afterwards...).

Hurray for re-stickage!

OK, So it looks to be that the second weekend of may is the official date. I just need to make the call to Superior.

If the date is set, all I have to do is make the call when I get some time this week. Is there anyone who can't make it on the chosen date?

Friday 11th Vai is coming to Schaumburg :D .
So Saturday or Sunday would be good.
How about the parking around that area.

Alright people, now that we've got a date (almost) finalized, I shall make a list of those comming, what there bringing, and any other info.

so...

EVERYONE PLANNING ON ATTENDING, PLEASE SEND ME A PM WITH YOUR USERNAME, FULL NAME, LOCATION, AND WHAT YOUR BRINGING SO YOU MAY BE ADDED TO THE LIST. THANK YOU!

BeerGoblin just gave me a heads up on this, but unfortunately (or fortunately) I'll be Detroit Rock City that Saturday night seeing Heaven & Hell at Cobo Hall (site of my first ever concert, VH in 1982). Doubt I'll be able to make it back into town in time, nor will I have the energy to participate. Plus I'm sure I'll have some Mother's Day shit to do.

Have fun, guys! Last one was a blast!

Back