Lichtlaerm Audio Aesahaettr Modern Metal Boost Pedal - Hell yeah.

• Thread starter Thread starter napalmdeath
  • Start date Start date
napalmdeath
napalmdeath
This is somewhat of a unique pedal, yet makes perfect sense. You want TIGHT low end? This thing allows you to dial your tone in with ultimate precision..

In a nutshell, you've got up to 35db of clean, transparent boost, and a cut knob to shelve the low end that is very usable. You can really hone in on that sweet spot vs. like, say, a 33 that just goes from slight cut to abrasive, to obnoxious clank. This has a great full-range sweep. And it cuts.

But, additionally, you've got a 4-band active EQ that's footswitchable as well, adding a whole new level of tone shaping. High mids, low mids, treble, and bass. ALL extremely effective. I'm impressed with this pedal. I believe they're made in Germany?? I got one on Reverb and it came from a dealer in Nashville. For $179, is an absolute fucking steal.

yieukyja0qfcq9jaxxld.jpg

I am trying to not jump back down the boost rabbit hole again, but this one has been on my radar.

I bought one earlier in the year, love it. Though not so much with the VHX, my synergy modules sound a lot better with it.

Yep. Made in Berlin, Germany. Lichtlaerm make the most kickass pedals. I have both a V1 the Key and the Gate noisegate and their new King in Yellow overdrive and both just murder in their respective categories

Sounds killer. I know Kyle loves that king in yellow pedal. Pretty badass.

So the extra 4-band is switchable by the 2nd switch? Thats pretty cool.

Back