Suhr at Sweetwater

Dang Sweetwater got suhr?

I didn’t think Jon would do that, but they must have increased manufacturing or lost demand elsewhere

Just got that email and went looking...
Man those are fucking expensive!

Maybe its me, but at least have a set neck or neck thru...

Their guitars are great but I just can't justify the prices for a superstrat. That's just me though.

Maybe a set or thru neck soloist or something? Jesus christ man for a bolt on though, just get a nice hsh strat or something for half as much.

Either way he is going to have to move some production out of CA, or it's going to bring him down.

Producing anything in CA is only going to get more expensive.

So a few years ago i bought a Suhr Modern Satin. a budget guitar by their standards. It was without question the most "meh" guitar i've every owned. Off-the-wall Mexican Charvels smoked it. Just never could figure out what it was about it that didn't gel. It played ok, but not fantastic. Sounded ok. Just never really did it.

So a few years ago i bought a Suhr Modern Satin. a budget guitar by their standards. It was without question the most "meh" guitar i've every owned. Off-the-wall Mexican Charvels smoked it. Just never could figure out what it was about it that didn't gel. It played ok, but not fantastic. Sounded ok. Just never really did it.
For what he is asking, I would only buy a used Suhr. You can take too much a hit buying new.

If you hear the doorbell ringing, do not open.

It's TGPers.

Looking to pick up a nice super strat and the old style Pete Thorn's have most of the specs that I am looking at. Wide neck, jumbo SS frets, and no Floyd. I can probably pick up something just as nice on the used market though for less than close to $4K though.

Reactions: Geo
Back