Suhr at Sweetwater

Hundred percent agree on Texas versus California
I believe the guitars are plekked at the factory

Sweetwater should remove that $300 option for guitars at are plekked, pretty sure there are other manufacturers that provide this at the factory that are listed on Sweetwater. I think that’s just a blanket upgrade that the website presents, which should be addressed.

Yes, their guitars are expensive, five grand for a Beach keeps me from buying. koa drives a price up. Plek, stainless. 5k is hard to contend with though no matter what.

What really gets me is that if a guitar is mahogany or ash with a maple top, like a modern for example, it feels like it’s $1000 to be able to see the woodgrain versus having a black back.

The tan pants crowd at tgp will be shitting themselves......time to find a new guitar maker that charges 3 times what they should.

• Haha
Reactions: Geo
Hundred percent agree on Texas versus California
I believe the guitars are plekked at the factory

Sweetwater should remove that $300 option for guitars at are plekked, pretty sure there are other manufacturers that provide this at the factory that are listed on Sweetwater. I think that’s just a blanket upgrade that the website presents, which should be addressed.

Yes, their guitars are expensive, five grand for a Beach keeps me from buying. koa drives a price up. Plek, stainless. 5k is hard to contend with though no matter what.

What really gets me is that if a guitar is mahogany or ash with a maple top, like a modern for example, it feels like it’s $1000 to be able to see the woodgrain versus having a black back.
If you like Koa and Telecasters give on of these a try.

It's not Koa but similar and a bit less expensive.

https://reverendguitars.com/guitars/pete-anderson-eastsider-t/

Big fan of John and his work. I suspect the majority of what will be sold are pickups, effects, load boxes etc. If you look, most of the guitars aren't in stock. Also, you'd have to be nuts to let Sweetwater plek a Suhr. They have the best fretwork in the business.

dRXxRM.jpeg

Big fan of John and his work. I suspect the majority of what will be sold are pickups, effects, load boxes etc. If you look, most of the guitars aren't in stock. Also, you'd have to be nuts to let Sweetwater plek a Suhr. They have the best fretwork in the business.

dRXxRM.jpeg
Those are private stock quality tops! Pretty killer man

dRXxRM.jpeg
Nice guitars but they are not going to hold their value like a Les Paul.

Back