a new thrash clip

• Thread starter Thread starter RaceU4her
  • Start date Start date
RaceU4her
RaceU4her
Last edited:
Someone is a fan of And Justice For All tones, and master of puppets... I kinda hear both. Maybe more of the master tone now that I listened closely 🤔

I know for me, it's one of my all time favorite eras. Wish I could have actually lived it! Not quite old enough.

Last edited:
Someone is a fan of And Justice For All tones, and master of puppets... I kinda hear both. Maybe more of the master tone now that I listened closely 🤔

I know for me, it's one of my all time favorite eras. Wish I could have actually lived it! Not quite old enough.

kind of sounds like a blend between RtL and MoP to me

Embodies the best of 80's and 90's era thrash guitar tone...bright, tight, crunchy...I dig.

Nice! Always loved the I5 Waaaaaay more than a 57. Those are boxy and harsh.

Embodies the best of 80's and 90's era thrash guitar tone...bright, tight, crunchy...I dig.

thank you, i always see the invader described as the complete opposite but for me it works, this isnt even boosted. amp rips

thank you, i always see the invader described as the complete opposite but for me it works, this isnt even boosted. amp rips
Yeah...It seems the current trend in high-gain mods (Ground Zero, Monomyth, Hermansson) and well as some factory models (Bogner Ultra, Wizard Hell Razor) is to give the amp a certain "boosted" tone and response without the pedal....Not for everyone (especially when it gets too clanky or boxy) but generally a sound I like for that ripping feel, aggression and tightness. This amp sounds great in my opinion.

Back