More AI generated music

Everything past Middle Baroque is garbage imitation music created by peasants to entertain themselves while flying drunk and emo.
off topic, but I got the Expressive E Osmose; delivered yesterday. It's working great, no issues so far - will take time to get the movements working for me, there are some very subtle effects with velocity, polyphonic aftertouch works great, and the x-axis (side-to-side) movement is straightforward; There are some presets that behave differently if you go from one note to the next half/whole step with a glissando that is different than going more than a whole step; probably much more that I haven't discovered yet.

Also the key press (y-axis) is very long, it seems you can do different things to the note along the y-axis before hitting bottom/aftertouch. Like a real tonewheel organ that engages different drawbars as you press down on the key. The depth of the key press will take time to get used to.

unfortunately most of the factory presets are not to my liking, still going through them to find ones I like, or appear to have interesting MPE parameters, to see the parameters in the software editor; that can be used to create your own sounds.

All the folks yukking it up on YT at how cool all this shit is will be posting their, disheveled, gaunt “the resistance needs you” secure transmissions from the bunker in 10 years.

I’ll be dead.

We have so may stupid people who won’t believe what is still real video and audio now. When does this spill over into political machinations? This is the crap that will lead countries to war because of A.I. generated, irrefutable evidence. This crap is not exciting, as said earlier, human stupidity is much more powerful than technology.

Last edited:
We have so may stupid people who won’t believe what is still real video and audio now. When does this spill over into political machinations? This is the crap that will lead countries to war because of A.I. generated, irrefutable evidence. This crap is not exciting, as said earlier, human stupidity is much more powerful than technology.
resistance is futile.
you will be assimilated.

off topic, but I got the Expressive E Osmose; delivered yesterday. It's working great, no issues so far - will take time to get the movements working for me, there are some very subtle effects with velocity, polyphonic aftertouch works great, and the x-axis (side-to-side) movement is straightforward; There are some presets that behave differently if you go from one note to the next half/whole step with a glissando that is different than going more than a whole step; probably much more that I haven't discovered yet.

Also the key press (y-axis) is very long, it seems you can do different things to the note along the y-axis before hitting bottom/aftertouch. Like a real tonewheel organ that engages different drawbars as you press down on the key. The depth of the key press will take time to get used to.

unfortunately most of the factory presets are not to my liking, still going through them to find ones I like, or appear to have interesting MPE parameters, to see the parameters in the software editor; that can be used to create your own sounds.

Better keep it on the downlow around here.
People might mistake your post for AI sympathy or possible collaboration. :ROFLMAO:

especially if it's trained on good music - assuming one's subjective choice of good music is objectively good.
That's my point, if the idea is that users have models give them more of what they've already listened to and like it's just an echo chamber where you hear yet another version of Slaiyer with a twist or Metaillica, or Raimsteinn, or whatever it is you've already heard. Regardless of how good the models get. The quality of said generated music was not the point, but I'm suspicious of that as well. Also, ads.

Im guilty, my daughter loves this chop suey ai remake and we always listen to it in the car, somehow it feels ok because its not the same thing trying to be the same thing and its damn good.

Back