Id like to apologize

• Thread starter Thread starter ChuggNorris
  • Start date Start date
Yeah this is all good.

I am real visual so I know avatars. I still get the names confused though that have no avatars since they don't stand out as much to my eye on here.

👀
That's actually a good point. I updated mine just now.

That's actually a good point. I updated mine just now.

Automatically it stood out to me, I seen the avatar on the reply before the name and thought "haven't seen that before". Its basically like your forum face. Now I know right away who the avatar belongs to.

That's why when dude trolled me with me as his avatar it was funny af. I noticed it intensely right away. That was good troll technique though, I recognized the skills. I'd rate it a good 7/10 possibly even 8. 🤔 Almost a reverse troll, but it wasn't powerful enough to shift the momentum at the time.

Absorootly sis'.

I swear by it and it rocks. Don't even recognise the forum when I see snapshots posted with the other skin.

IIRC I was the idiot who pushed for it. :dunno:

I rock the hi-vis mostly, but us vampires def appreciate it! :ROFLMAO:

darkmode.jpg

I am an absolute nobody. On behalf of all nobodies, I refuse to accept your apology.
I've always been curious why your ML has a selector switch but only a bridge pickup.
That seems like a somebody kind of thing if you ask me.

Well, the cat's had 9 lives in order to bump up the numbers.

Not a level playing field.

You got this one sis'... by, like, 108 years if I'm not mistaken? :LOL:

I've always been curious why your ML has a selector switch but only a bridge pickup.
That seems like a somebody kind of thing if you ask me.
All my USA custom shop Deans were ordered that way. I never use the neck pickup, and it would always suck the strings onto it when doing hard dives with the trem. Also, the ML/Explorer neck joint is way stronger without the neck pickup cavity hole being carved out. And I always used the pickup selector switch as a kill switch at the end of a song. So when I could afford to custom order my guitars, the Dean wood shop allowed me to come in and create my own CAD program and cherry pick my exotic tops for my guitars.

But make no mistake, I'm not somebody. Elliott was just a great guy who wanted to make his customers happy because he knew we would come back over and over to have the Dean custom shop build crazy cool guitars.

Back