Marshall teasing something big

• Thread starter Thread starter Kapo_Polenton
  • Start date Start date
Kapo_Polenton
Kapo_Polenton
Not sure if it is a fridge or not but I wouldn't get too excited.. probably has Celestion IR's built into a hot rod plexi with a variac. That would be smart but hey... it's Marshall we are talking about.

1718892886959.png

I need to stop getting excited seeing Mesa or Marshall tease big announcements

We all know what they could do if they wanted
Rev c or 2c+ remade with old parts
Actual Marshall s modded stock rather than having to wait for individuals to mod them with limited production capabilities

Instead, we just get the billionth color on a multiwatt (and not even chrome chassis)
Or the JVM with an IR loader

Same with Diezel and the blueface

Oh well- it is what it is

digital modeling retard marshall with big boy power tube section for the output. updates and new modeling presets for your ca$h. Sure to be bigger than the roland cube, boss katana, fender mustang amps, and new fender tone master series. Knock the boards together in china and screw em together someplace that sounds authentic and priced very authentically as well. I can hear the har$h top end already, even in the internet voices of sure to be fan boys. bUt iT sEz MaRsHuLl oN iT

digital modeling retard marshall with big boy power tube section for the output. updates and new modeling presets for your ca$h. Sure to be bigger than the roland cube, boss katana, fender mustang amps, and new fender tone master series. Knock the boards together in china and screw em together someplace that sounds authentic and priced very authentically as well. I can hear the har$h top end already, even in the internet voices of sure to be fan boys. bUt iT sEz MaRsHuLl oN iT

Probably marshall's version of the VHX, only made with slave labor from east asia, and they will still charge 5000$ for it.

All the youtube cucks will make soyface thumbnails extolling the virtues of the JCX-cuckthousand

It will sound like dogshit, and there will be 452 in the classified section in 4 months.

This is what I think

I know the Spanish guy who made JVM was rehired to do something which I was not excited about . So that makes thee a chance of a new modern tube amp with IRs and shit or something

I know the Spanish guy who made JVM was rehired to do something which I was not excited about . So that makes thee a chance of a new modern tube amp with IRs and shit or something
Yeah but Santiago is gone again. He had his hand in several items before he bailed they just shelved alot of it.

I love Marshall but with the corporate takeover just not alot of faith in amps being the priority. The new head guy says the right things but the proof will be coming. Their backline is still on stages, the name is still there but they are on the precipice of losing the amp market. I do agree with Henning, they should not get into the IR market, too many great companies out there they can partner with. Put their focus on doing what players have wanted for years...modded 800's and Plexi right from their shop. Great smaller heads which they have been doing and people in general seem to like those. I'd love to see a simplified JVM as well...Dual Masters, Dual Gates, OD1, Clean and a serial loop with a streamlined faceplate. And pricing, got to get a handle on that.

Last edited:
The headshell looks like it's the same size as Marshall's 20 watt amps.

There’s no money in tube amps for a company that has sold out to their own brand

Watch it be a collector plexi mini fridge to go with the jcm800 mini fridge.

I’m not keeping my hopes up and anything they’re creating still won’t be given the money for quality parts to go against the talents of custom builds. The cold hard truth is the cold hard truth.

"YOU WON"T BELIEVE what this INSANE new MARSHALL DOES"

"Sound CUCKOLDRY Revolution: Up Close with the Cutting-Edge Marshall Amp! BULL SEMEN" - Fluff

"GAME CHANGING Marshall Madness: Exploring the Features of the New JCX-CUCKTHOUSAND" - Henning Pauly

"Rock HARD-ON: Testing Out the Latest Marshall Amp - Is It Worth LETTING YOUR WIFE GET BLACKED?" -Pete Thorn

"Unleashing the Power: A Deep Dive into the CHEEKS of New Marshall JCX-CUCKTHOUSAND!" - Glenn Fricker

"From Classic to Modern: The Evolution of JCX-CUCKTHOUSAND's STEAMY AIDS CUM Revealed!" - Some faggot

Back