Marshall teasing something big

• Thread starter Thread starter Kapo_Polenton
  • Start date Start date
I'd love to see a simplified JVM as well...Dual Masters, Dual Gates, OD1, Clean and a serial loop with a streamlined faceplate. And pricing, got to get a handle on that.
Yeah...I the JVM needs an update BADLY. By now, they are familiar with the common complaints with this amp as well as what people really like about it. Also a quick trip over to the Marshall board and they will see that there are a number of simple and common mods that are popular that could be selectively implemented. Finally, Santiago had mentioned that the global noise gate should have been implemented into the JVM after they developed it for the Kerry King model. This alone would be a huge value-add. Even if the amp was slightly more expensive (it's already a decent value at $1,800), I think that it would sell. I know I would pick one up.

Last edited:
"Sound CUCKOLDRY Revolution: Up Close with the Cutting-Edge Marshall Amp! BULL SEMEN" - Fluff

"GAME CHANGING Marshall Madness: Exploring the Features of the New JCX-CUCKTHOUSAND" - Henning Pauly

"Rock HARD-ON: Testing Out the Latest Marshall Amp - Is It Worth LETTING YOUR WIFE GET BLACKED?" -Pete Thorn

"Unleashing the Power: A Deep Dive into the CHEEKS of New Marshall JCX-CUCKTHOUSAND!" - Glenn Fricker

"From Classic to Modern: The Evolution of JCX-CUCKTHOUSAND's STEAMY AIDS CUM Revealed!" - Some faggot
I'm dead :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

GLENN FRICKER IS A CUCK.jpg

It's probably just a re-tolexed and branded "limited edition" one of their mini "studio series" amps with an optional 1x12 or 2x12 with Celestion's new 100th Anniversary speaker that will be 100w handling for 100 years of Celestion and sound nothing like any of the great speakers they've made in the past.

It's probably just a re-tolexed and branded "limited edition" one of their mini "studio series" amps with an optional 1x12 or 2x12 with Celestion's new 100th Anniversary speaker that will be 100w handling for 100 years of Celestion and sound nothing like any of the great speakers they've made in the past.

I swear to god, celestion pisses me off

Thank god jim seavall is around to do their job for them

I need to stop getting excited seeing Mesa or Marshall tease big announcements

We all know what they could do if they wanted
Rev c or 2c+ remade with old parts
Actual Marshall s modded stock rather than having to wait for individuals to mod them with limited production capabilities

Instead, we just get the billionth color on a multiwatt (and not even chrome chassis)
Or the JVM with an IR loader

Same with Diezel and the blueface

Oh well- it is what it is
I don't want to drag this thread off-track but this is one of THE MOST frustrating things to me. There is clearly demand for the "classic" amps of every brand. I mean, Marshall themselves have been cashing in on that forever by just reissuing amps from the past.

And I get it! Manufacturers want to move onto something new, not keep making the same amps over and over. But why not do both? It's a lock that the classic amps would sell, at least for awhile. So at the very least, make them limited edition.

It's beyond me why Mesa doesn't just make a "Rev Series" of Rectos, a proper IIC+ reissue, etc. It's beyond me why Diezel doesn't just offer a Blueface VH4 in their regular lineup. It's beyond me why Marshall lets third-party manufacturers own the modded Marshall market. All these brands are just leaving money on the table. 🤷‍♂️

I don't want to drag this thread off-track but this is one of THE MOST frustrating things to me. There is clearly demand for the "classic" amps of every brand. I mean, Marshall themselves have been cashing in on that forever by just reissuing amps from the past.

And I get it! Manufacturers want to move onto something new, not keep making the same amps over and over. But why not do both? It's a lock that the classic amps would sell, at least for awhile. So at the very least, make them limited edition.

It's beyond me why Mesa doesn't just make a "Rev Series" of Rectos, a proper IIC+ reissue, etc. It's beyond me why Diezel doesn't just offer a Blueface VH4 in their regular lineup. It's beyond me why Marshall lets third-party manufacturers own the modded Marshall market. All these brands are just leaving money on the table. 🤷‍♂️
Agreed- it’s different when it’s smaller brands that can’t expand their available models, but these brands have massive production capabilities

Let's give Marshall the Blueprint shall we?

4 Hole - High, Low, 2nd High RR cascade Mod, 2nd Low 800 MV mod

In High or Low Plexi Mode - EVH switch ( 50K mid Pot + Fat Cap/Lean Cap, bright switch, Tone stack lift)

800 Mode - On a switch LMH - L(normal gain) M( Levi 36/39) H ( added half tube - higher gain)

Resonance Pot Mod/ Thump Mod

NFR Pot for selectable value : None - 27K- 47K, 100K

Variac*

Built in Load with Celestion IR

Color Options - Classic, White, or Purple

This isn't rocket science Marshall.

Yeah but Santiago is gone again. He had his hand in several items before he bailed they just shelved alot of it.

I love Marshall but with the corporate takeover just not alot of faith in amps being the priority. The new head guy says the right things but the proof will be coming. Their backline is still on stages, the name is still there but they are on the precipice of losing the amp market. I do agree with Henning, they should not get into the IR market, too many great companies out there they can partner with. Put their focus on doing what players have wanted for years...modded 800's and Plexi right from their shop. Great smaller heads which they have been doing and people in general seem to like those. I'd love to see a simplified JVM as well...Dual Masters, Dual Gates, OD1, Clean and a serial loop with a streamlined faceplate. And pricing, got to get a handle on that.
I want a redone jvm . But more open

Doesn't the yngwie head have a built in 250 overdrive? hmm

That he doesn't use yes... he's coming out with another DOD sig pedal now, guess the Fender deal is up.

Also, what is taking MXR so long to release this RR Polkadot Disto +??!

You can almost bet it's going to be some mini-bitch amplifier or even worse, like the digital trash Kiester released last month.

These big companies are just like the government. They don't listen to the people. They tell you what you want, what's good for you, and people are dumb enough to believe/buy it.

An interesting article I ran across on Guitar World.

Reverb's overall best-selling amps of 2023​

1. Positive Grid Spark 40
  2. Boss Katana-50 MkII
  3. Yamaha THR30II-WL
  4. Orange Micro Dark
  5. Fender Rumble 40 V3
  6. Fender Tone Master Deluxe Reverb
  7. Kemper Amps Profiler Stage
  8. Boss KTN-MINI Katana Mini
  9. Boss Katana-100 MkII
  10. Orange Terror Stamp
  11. Yamaha THR10II