NAD-kinda. Everyone’s favorite topic-amp in here.

• Thread starter Thread starter peterc52
  • Start date Start date
Is that the amp that was copied from fortin? And I think fortin copied from randall?

( really cool amp )
Yes this is the amp what I've copied from Mike Fortin.

And inside the amp chassis you can read, when I've copied the amp :D

IMG_9273xo.jpg

Btw Mike Fortin was born in 1982 😜

Why is it called Dino? Does it have to do with Dino Cazares?

Does Larry have a spider sense that tingles every time someone mentions a caterpillar or a missing back plate? Seems to be on the ball when it comes to the forums, at least.

He’s showing up about once a month now, like clockwork. The resultant mess lasts for several days until the blood stops flowing. Larry is a Pussy Menstruating Machine

He’s showing up about once a month now, like clockwork. The resultant mess lasts for several days until the blood stops flowing. Larry is a Pussy Menstruating Machine

Oh. Okay then. I hadn't realized the tranny tech had come that far.

Oh sorry guys that I didn't follow your great posts closely last night.

I had a chilled evening with my Lady on my terrace in the Hollywood swing under a starry sky and preferred to gently stroke my future son 🥰

I hope you understand this and didn't miss my expected reactions too much?

2.jpeg

I had a chilled evening with my Lady on my terrace in the Hollywood swing under a starry sky and preferred to gently stroke my future son 🥰

View attachment 319467
Hey- regardless of what some people think of you, I don’t think anyone would disagree that threads you are in end up being more entertaining if nothing else

Last edited:

View attachment 319467
Congrats. So who's the real father? BTW, side boob reported.

So who's the real father?
:D:D:D

You can always clearly see which two members here are the most jealous of me and my living situation.

One of them recently, out of sheer frustration and anger and envy towards me, assumed that the pictures I published were all photoshopped with a strange girl from the internet...

... and the other one now asks provocatively about the real father.

Be honest, both of you, is your own life really so frustrating, boring and shitty that you need something like this?

Pics by dicks allowed but no dick picks. I think we can all agree on that.

Back