Creed in 2024

• Thread starter Thread starter RaceU4her
  • Start date Start date
The first album is killer. Several tracks after are really good too.

Stapp is still solid but the way he pronounces stuff is so odd. It’s getting worse with age which is to be expected to hit the tough notes. But if he doesn’t watch it he’ll just be making sounds like Vince Neil soon.

The first album is killer. Several tracks after are really good too.

Stapp is still solid but the way he pronounces stuff is so odd. It’s getting worse with age which is to be expected to hit the tough notes. But if he doesn’t watch it he’ll just be making sounds like Vince Neil soon.

I just listened to the first album again for the first time in years, he really isnt annoying at all like he would later become.

I was at their last show in Chicago in 2002 when Scott Stapp was barely singing then he came out on stage barefoot wrapped himself in towels and sat on the drum riser babelling....then

My girlfriend who was an ER nurse said '"Uh Oh... now he has taken his shoes off" "He won't be long now" And I'll be damned if he just about fell over and was helped off the stage and they stopped the show and refunded the tickets later on. She said right before junkies break down in the ER they always come in barefoot or take their shoes off.........What little they played Tremonti looked like he wanted to kill the singer, it wasn't a good show all two songs of it.......:LOL::rock:

I found some footage from my show....................

Last edited:
I was at their last show in Chicago in 2002 when Scott Stapp was barely singing then he came out on stage barefoot wrapped himself in towels and sat on the drum riser babelling....then

My girlfriend who was an ER nurse said '"Uh Oh... now he has taken his shoes off" "He won't be long now" And I'll be damned if he just about fell over and was helped off the stage and they stopped the show and refunded the tickets later on. She said right before junkies break down in the ER they always come in barefoot or take their shoes off.........What little they played Tremonti looked like he wanted to kill the singer, it wasn't a good show all two songs of it.......:LOL::rock:
eeek

Nickelback played a couple of songs for an outdoor NHL game this year. It was awesome. Never understood Creed though.
I never understood the hate they got... that tells you it was a good time for music... when people hated on decent music because there was nothing else to do 🤣🤣

Nickelback had some bangers too. I reached an age in my life where I don't feel the need to pretend otherwise. Is it what I play? Nah. But did it actually suck? He'll nah. Be for real. 👺

I never understood the hate they got... that tells you it was a good time for music... when people hated on decent music because there was nothing else to do 🤣🤣

Nickelback had some bangers too. I reached an age in my life where I don't feel the need to pretend otherwise. Is it what I play? Nah. But did it actually suck? He'll nah. Be for real. 👺

It was literally that one dude that made a joke about them, I think it was one of the first videos to blow up on YouTube or some shit

I used to make fun of them back in the day but I’ll take Stapp’s mouth full of marbles vocals over most of what’s popular musically today. I saw some live videos captured from some concert cruise they did recently and they sounded pretty damn good. Tremonti’s tone is pretty massive and you could see he’s definitely using his new sig amp.

I want to be playing on a ship right now.

This dude looks so weird with short hair. But all deez old ladies were definitely getting moist.

Last edited:

Animals is a fuckin banger.

Animals is a fuckin banger.

There was a time in my life I wouldn't be caught dead playing their music at a stop light.

It's still like that. BUT, they had some great tones. I actually listened to some live stuff too and they dudes had some great guitar tone. And I realized, you know they were commercial as fuck but they had good tone and didn't really do shit to offend anyone. Their hate was absolutely unwarranted. So I could no longer hate. Had to let go of that.

Now I can freely admit, animals is definitely a banger. And Chad, is a total fucking Chad dude. 👌

Looks like they're having a good time.

All except the drummer. The drummer looks bored as hell. He's so not into it.

That, and the vocalist's leather shirt is hilarious.

Can't say they're my thing. Not into Pop Rock. But Tremonti always has monster rigs.

Nickelback had some good stuff. When they came out with that sellout photograph, i was over it. Fucking trash

Nickelback had some good stuff. When they came out with that sellout photograph, i was over it. Fucking trash

It's one of those things where I'll sit have a beer and we can listen to 3 nickelback songs. That's it. And they better not be the gay ones because there's plenty of those to choose from as well.

That's where I'm at with nickelback.
🤣

I'm astonished that anyone ever paid good money to hear such utter crap.

Back