Creed in 2024

• Thread starter Thread starter RaceU4her
  • Start date Start date
I believe we called it “yarling”. Fucking hated it too. Women had their run of doing very hard r’s and now we have endless chicks doing a mix of Adele and Billy Eilish. What sucks is whatever new artist comes along you’re hoping to get a new approach or a new sound but nope…just another retread.
Here in New England we don’t do that

That’s ‘Glostah’!
Funny side note. I was there during the Perfect Storm, watching the ocean come into my girlfriend’s Mom’s house, that was by the ocean. We didn’t stay long.

Funny side note. I was there during the Perfect Storm, watching the ocean come into my girlfriend’s Mom’s house, that was by the ocean. We didn’t stay long.
The Atlantic is no joke. Had a bad one last year in S. Maine--my buddy's house still looks like the Wizard of Oz dropped it out of the sky

This tone is so fucking good

That's like when someone says "the nazis sucked" and then Techdeath goes "but those outfits by hugo boss though...so fucking good"

Jesus, who CARES if the tone is good

That's like when someone says "the nazis sucked" and then Techdeath goes "but those outfits by hugo boss though...so fucking good"

Jesus, who CARES if the tone is good
Both are true . And I don’t like nazis lol

I was dragged to a Creed concert around 99 against my will. Turned out, they were awesome live. I would do that again.
That being said, they do not deserve 4 pages here. Do better RigTalk.

Stapp is the only reason for the hate. Those vocals combined with religious overtone lyrics coming from a complete junkie loser. Mark seems pretty cool.
What's wrong with "religious overtones"? So much great music has "religious overtones".

Are you intolerant?

What's wrong with "religious overtones"? So much great music has "religious overtones".

Are you intolerant?
lol I literally explained why if you just kept reading my sentence. I don’t want cuddling tips from a Siberian Tiger either.

lol I literally explained why if you just kept reading my sentence. I don’t want cuddling tips from a Siberian Tiger either.
So you have a problem with drug addicted people who have found faith in God? What does that say about you?

So you have a problem with drug addicted people who have found faith in God? What does that say about you?
You’ve already formed your opinion about what’s in my mind. The way youre coming at me tells me this would be futile. Not wasting my time on this. 🤘

You’ve already formed your opinion about what’s in my mind. The way youre coming at me tells me this would be futile. Not wasting my time on this. 🤘

Oh wow! Imagine that! Someone else thinks you are a moron 😂😂😂

Reactions: Geo
It's a shame you wokies find it cool to mock the very religion the the USA was founded on. In God We Trust is on the money that runs the world.

You could have just said that you didn't like the lyrics, but you chose to disparage Christianity.

8eaae35bb779baad.png

Back