Creed in 2024

• Thread starter Thread starter RaceU4her
  • Start date Start date
It's a shame you wokies find it cool to mock the very religion the the USA was founded on. In God We Trust is on the money that runs the world.

You could have just said that you didn't like the lyrics, but you chose to disparage Christianity.
Hahaha. Knew you had your mind made up. Weak.

Satanists don't care for the "religious overtones".
I take it you haven’t read Sabbath’s lyrics then. Geezer is a big Catholic and many of the songs are about faith and don’t actually take sides as opposed to putting it to the listener to figure out their own belief. Also can’t believe in God and not believe that Satan exists as well…..If you believe in that fairy tale nonsense that is.

I take it you haven’t read Sabbath’s lyrics then. Geezer is a big Catholic and many of the songs are about faith and don’t actually take sides as opposed to putting it to the listener to figure out their own belief. Also can’t believe in God and not believe that Satan exists as well…..If you believe in that fairy tale nonsense that is.
That "fairy tale nonsense" is what your country was founded on.

VjWjzk.gif

That "fairy tale nonsense" is what your country was founded on.
Nope. It was founded on the pursuit of liberty and individual freedom. To not suffer the rule of a monarchy or the church. No taxation without representation. It’s a current theocratic, right wing, revisionist lie that it was founded on Christianity. Sure, many of them were Christians and maybe being actual Christians, not the self serving scum of today, thought of a place that gave everyone the freedom to choose for themselves.

Now my birth country..well, that was a penal colony…🙂

I’m drunk at the local watering hole on the corner right now and some dude just pulled up to the light cranking “My Own Prison”. I was pumped

Nope. It was founded on the pursuit of liberty and individual freedom. To not suffer the rule of a monarchy or the church. No taxation without representation. It’s a current theocratic, right wing, revisionist lie that it was founded on Christianity. Sure, many of them were Christians and maybe being actual Christians, not the self serving scum of today, thought of a place that gave everyone the freedom to choose for themselves.

Now my birth country..well, that was a penal colony…🙂
I understand your point and I see Google is doing it's revisionist history best but just look at your currency, "In God We Trust". Just about everything in early gobernment was based in Christianity. Although being tolerant of other religions, Christian beliefs are what formed our country.

I find it funny that Scott's singing voice is lower than his talking voice. He made a career out of the way people jokingly do Eddie Vedder impressions.

That’s not surprising in the least. The world is full of mouth breathers. I don’t think I’ll let you matter today, br00tz boy. Take a hike.

So everyone that thinks you’re a moron is a mouth breather???? I bet you think you’re the smartest person in any room you’re in too, huh?

I understand your point and I see Google is doing it's revisionist history best but just look at your currency, "In God We Trust". Just about everything in early gobernment was based in Christianity. Although being tolerant of other religions, Christian beliefs are what formed our country.
No pun intended…but Christ! When you know you have nothing you fall back on a conspiracy theory of a corrupt search engine as your rebuttal? Which, I didn’t even use, as any U.S. adult of age knows the tenants on which we were founded. Here’s a hint for you, they actually wrote it down.
You can’t make this shit up but I see your trying your level best to do so.
In your posts, you’ve used wording that indicates you don’t live here. Is that so?

..and FWIW, putting In God We Trust on paper currency, was just a Cold War era political move.

No pun intended…but Christ! When you know you have nothing you fall back on a conspiracy theory of a corrupt search engine as your rebuttal? Which, I didn’t even use, as any U.S. adult of age knows the tenants on which we were founded. Here’s a hint for you, they actually wrote it down.
You can’t make this shit up but I see your trying your level best to do so.
In your posts, you’ve used wording that indicates you don’t live here. Is that so?

..and FWIW, putting In God We Trust on paper currency, was just a Cold War era political move.
.........there's this river in Egypt.

Nice to see you know denial and faith go hand in hand. There’s hope for you yet….or were you just telling where you live?
Mocking religion is a lame take. No better than racism IMO

Reactions: Geo
There's an all seeing eye on our bills too. I think that goes back to Brad King the 1st.

Back