Banned
jcm800.jpg

When I was younger it used to be a Bogner Ecstasy 101b

Then it was an SLO 100

Then a BE100

Then a Mesa Mk

Then a CAA OD100

Then back to Soldano.

Now that I have a 6505+, I'm not really GASing for a Soldano anymore and I'm more of planning to get a Plexi or JTM45 now (or a clone thereof)

My 72 Marshall fits the bill.

Although, I'd still like to grab a real Jose A modded JMP. At an estate sale, barn find, guy didn't know what he had....etc.

Since I won't have 10k laying around for it.

Fortin Hulk mod on just about any Marshall..or I do like everything I've heard from Monomyth..so one of his amps too..

When I was younger it used to be a Bogner Ecstasy 101b

Then it was an SLO 100

Then a BE100

Then a Mesa Mk

Then a CAA OD100

Then back to Soldano.

Now that I have a 6505+, I'm not really GASing for a Soldano anymore and I'm more of planning to get a Plexi or JTM45 now (or a clone thereof)

Wait I just realized one of my fav tones was a EBMM Axis through an original 5150 anyways.

Yeah I guess I'm good with the 6505+. Might mod it with a switch to switch some components between the 6505+ and the 6505

The Cameron Modded Marshall Aldrich is m6 dream amp. I might have to get a Ceriatone Molecular one day to try to get close.

Reactions: PDC
Having listened to as many clips through as many sets of monitors as I can, my dream amp is a Gower modded Marshall. Someday I’d love to source a clean, unmolested 1959 HW and ship it off for some Gower Mojo.

Back