Cameron CCV clip

• Thread starter Thread starter RedPlated
  • Start date Start date
Also, 4 pages so far. Why does this dickhead continue to get so much attention? He not only stole property and money from people but he stole a number of Bogner's ideas and put his own little spin on it. As if you can't get a close enough tone with another Marshall voiced/style amp, especially with an actual Marshall. You cam fans are as bad as the Dumble nerds.

Marshall+TS= Cameron
Fender+TS= Dumble

Clipping diodes...theres your fucking holy grail tone secret. What a revelation.

I think a couple did try to get authorities involved IIRC. Also I could be wrong but I believe MC is hard to track down if you don't know him personally. He's been called a bum due to him being a couch surfer or not having an actual place of residence. He stores and works on his amps in a storage unit. Again, that could be inaccurate but that's what I remember.

I literally found him after 5 minutes of searching lol. He was living with the Sucker Free Gear guy in Boulder Creek, CA. I dropped by a few times to play all his amps. They evacuated the town a while back due to a forest fire. After that, not sure where they went. But the Sucker Free Gear guy surely knows because he still sells Cameron's amps on Reverb, etc. There was no storage unit. Their living room was full amp amp stacks.

Charges filed or not, i think we all try to help eachother not walk blindly into a scammer. Fatbagg became one, i got fucked over by arcane pickups. I think most of us just want to pay for gear and get it.

I personally find it trashy when someone fucks someone else. I didnt report arcane pickups dude to the police, because i am the kinda guy that likes to handle these situations more personal. If i ever get to LA, I will have a good time

Sure I get that. Helping each other, etc. But come on... it's been like 15-20 years? Maybe y'all should file charges or a civil suit to get your money/gear back if it isn't past the statute of limitations. Otherwise, y'all are just stressing yourselves out.

Sure I get that. Helping each other, etc. But come on... it's been like 15-20 years? Maybe y'all should file charges or a civil suit to get your money/gear back if it isn't past the statute of limitations. Otherwise, y'all are just stressing yourselves out.

Yes you're right what we need is more MC, all the time anywhere 24 / 7. [pun]
Addict / alcoholics dont stay drunk & high w/o a group of enablers.

Last edited:
That would make sense if it had ended. I hear that it was not so long ago he has still been doing this. So i could be hearing this wrong, but the only way to prevent people like him fucking people is to make sure that every time someone searches mark cameron, it isnt just butterflies and rainbows people are finding.

Back