• Thread starter Thread starter rsm
  • Start date Start date
Is this a spray tan?

1719936622628.png

1719936595280.png

Yeah I saw that. What a loon. :no:

If that isn't top-tier TDS I don't know what is. :LOL:

Reactions: rsm
Isn’t that the same bitch that said she’d like to hit every Republican and independent with a baseball bat ?

It would have been better for Trump if Biden didn't make the gaffe because he has Biden beaten... If they replace Biden it changes the electoral equation depending on who they replace him with. There'd be a lot of Americans that don't like either of them so if the Democrats come up with a better candidate who knows what'll happen. Kamala Harris sucks though.

the Marxist party will lose by 40 million

But they will still win after a week of counting mail in ballots

Any who question shall be dealt with

It's a bit late to make a change, it's going to get interesting.

It would have been better for Trump if Biden didn't make the gaffe because he has Biden beaten... If they replace Biden it changes the electoral equation depending on who they replace him with. There'd be a lot of Americans that don't like either of them so if the Democrats come up with a better candidate who knows what'll happen. Kamala Harris sucks though.
True

I bet Hillary is chomping her bit right now.

The donors are going to decide who runs for President. You can't run without them.

The donors are going to decide who runs for President. You can't run without them.
Also true

Prior to debate = already panic
Debate = not good for Biden
July 11th = nail meet coffin

In the span of about 2 hours:
"And here is the President of Ukraine....President Putin"
"I selected Vice President Trump because..."

What is interesting about 7/11 is:

-About 8 out 9 questions (roughly) were geared toward his ability to lead/run again. Not to economy. Not the border. Not abortion. No lay ups.

-For the most part he answered fairly well (relatively), and did provide detail etc. But remember, the bar is lower for ol' Joe

-But that was over-shadowed by the Putin and Trump blunders.

It's sad for our country, I am sure we are being mocked all over the world.

But, to watch the puppeteers have a melt down is priceless.

Back