Biden

• Thread starter Thread starter rsm
  • Start date Start date
Nobody gets in or out without a passport ? How fucking high do you have to be to make that statement ? The EO your senile old embezzling piece of shit hero signed doesn’t have anything at all to do with people coming in through border crossings. NONE of the people it addresses, which he has capped at like 2500 a day, have fucking passports. Pay attention Dan. When you comment on shit you have no fucking idea about it just makes you look like an idiot.
Sorry FE
Your wasting your time. He does that everytime he gets on the internet. He knows it and yet he can’t stop himself. Then he will post 3rd grade level memes that prove it, while he thinks he’s really sticking it to you. It’s been that way for over a decade..
It would be hard to figure out, but he’s a liberal, so it actually makes perfect sense.
😂

1718146121827.png

They lie to us
We know they are lying to us
They know we know they are lying to us
And they keep lying to us..

Those of you who think this is someone else’s problem will at a bare minimum pay for trying to correct the problem with your tax dollars.
I would submit that all democrats should be forced to house and help provide for all the illegals until we can deport them. Were it not for their rampant stupidity, we would not be in this mess. Show us all by example how inclusive and accepting you are by taking out your furniture, lining your walls with rows of mattresses and taking a dozen or so of the people let in by your ignorant voting practices. It would be different if you were speaking out about it, but your not, so shut the fuck up and take your fucking medicine you dumbasses…
Let’s see it.. Just one of you democrats in here show us where you walked what you talked or at a minimum voted for.
I bet there is not a single one of you in here
who has put them up. You just wait for someone else to do it for you like democrats always do.
Trump should pass legislation requiring all democrats to put up at least 5 illegals in their homes until they are deported.
Charveldan should be required to house at least a dozen for 6 months minimum, I bet it would matter to him then…. 😂😂

They lie to us
We know they are lying to us
They know we know they are lying to us
And they keep lying to us..

Those of you who think this is someone else’s problem will at a bare minimum pay for trying to correct the problem with your tax dollars.
I would submit that all democrats should be forced to house and help provide for all the illegals until we can deport them. Were it not for their rampant stupidity, we would not be in this mess. Show us all by example how inclusive and accepting you are by taking out your furniture, lining your walls with rows of mattresses and taking a dozen or so of the people let in by your ignorant voting practices. It would be different if you were speaking out about it, but your not, so shut the fuck up and take your fucking medicine you dumbasses…
Let’s see it.. Just one of you democrats in here show us where you walked what you talked or at a minimum voted for.
I bet there is not a single one of you in here
who has put them up. You just wait for someone else to do it for you like democrats always do.
Trump should pass legislation requiring all democrats to put up at least 5 illegals in their homes until they are deported.
Charveldan should be required to house at least a dozen for 6 months minimum, I bet it would matter to him then…. 😂😂

There was an "on the street" interview, IIRC it was in some blue demoncrat city, where the interviewer asked people if they supported open borders "for refugees". Nearly all said yes; then the interviewer said, great to hear; well the refugees need places to stay while they are being processed, so how many can we put you down for, to live in your home? Everyone of them made excuses for why they couldn't take in any "refugees".

funny and pathetic; not surprising.

Petro-dollar loss, inflation, open borders, Ukraine money laundering, Israel/Gaza,...Bozo Biden's path of destruction continues...

1719174461237.png

tonight will be the first night of the end of his career. The Donald will take care of him real good.
good bye.

Reactions: rsm

Back