This Tyler has just about the sickest top I've ever seen.

It's not that I don't believe wood has any effect, I do

The question is the percentage
Just an opinion but I feel the neck material on a solid body has more effect on tone than the body wood. The neck vibrates more therefore it has more overall impact. Something I surmised building parts casters amd neck swapping strats; the tone mostly followed the neck.

I refer to that as "the ugliest headstock ever created"

I can't get over it

It could be the most beautiful guitar on earth, and it's fine in the blues lawyer way, but holy shit the headstock looks like when they showed you pictures of STDs in sex education in high school, and they showed the dick with all the genital warts

I swear to god its so ugly it actually kind of pisses me off, because otherwise it would be a nice guitar im sure
I could not agree with you more those headstocks ruins it for me from ever buying one of these guitars no matter how nice they are or play!

A decent quality wireless is gonna run close to a grand. The rest are pretty much toys or for people who never get more than about 50 feet from the stage. This is why I don't own one.
Mine are definitely in the toy department. Quality is meh, but given the cost of the internals I would think someone could get something closer to pro quality for around $300 or less. Not a big deal, just bulk and remembering to charge the batteries. Oh and not sitting down unless I want to snap something.

Gldx16. I fucking love it
I'll have to look into it. Thanks!

Mine are definitely in the toy department. Quality is meh, but given the cost of the internals I would think someone could get something closer to pro quality for around $300 or less. Not a big deal, just bulk and remembering to charge the batteries. Oh and not sitting down unless I want to snap something.

I'll have to look into it. Thanks!
Yeah i walked down the street and my amp is in back of house. Definitely 150 ft + range through brick and multiple walls. Had the amp maxed to still hear it. Only thing you have to get used to is the latency when you get too far away between playing and hearing the amp react. But the more you do it, the more it becomes natural

Every single time I’ve seen a guitarist playing a Tyler in person at a gig they were an absolute pro.

That’s what has always drawn me to them.

Back