The dumb Biden and Trump debate

is it really a crime if the laws against it aren't enforced?

1720550106237.png

I keep hearing you marxists claiming that Trump lied thruout, but just saying it repeatedly doesn’t make it true. Why have none of you laid out all of these lies you claim he told? You don’t have to answer because we all know that the only lies told that night came from Pedo Pete’s mouth. FFS, the debate wasn’t even over before the Border Patrol Union issued a statement saying they had never endorsed Biden and never would. Show us these lies you claim Trump told, or STFU. You are in the mess you are now because voting has consequences. You wasted your endorsing a degenerate scumbag.
I voted for trump but he’s an habitual liar and “enhancer”, examples would fill more pages that I want to type. Educate yourself, don’t look to me to make you better informed.

I don't hear or see any mention of bleach, or injecting "bleach".

What dumb people think DT is talking about "bleach" is actually Chlorine Dioxide which is a safe disinfectant that is used by some natural medicine doctors.

Please stop listening to propaganda.

All I did was post direct quotes from him.

You posted a propaganda website. I watched the video and no where did he say inject with bleach but dumb schmucks like 84SuperChump are led to believe otherwise by these mind fucking assholes.

So you are saying that the quotes in the article were false?

also just an FYI, I treat potable water for a living, I’m familiar with chlorine dioxide and its properties

So you are saying that the quotes in the article were false?

also just an FYI, I treat potable water for a living, I’m familiar with chlorine dioxide and its properties
You don't think they would lie?

If I didn't hear him say it, it doesn't exist.

Back