The dumb Biden and Trump debate

• Thread starter Thread starter acceptance
  • Start date Start date
Wow, what a fleeing, carpetbagger!
What is one supposed to do when their country is being sold out from under them and otherwise ruled by imbeciles? I say good for him. He speaks the language and has a historic connection to the area.

What is one supposed to do when their country is being sold out from under them and otherwise ruled by imbeciles? I say good for him. He speaks the language and has a historic connection to the area.
Change it

Ok.. but where the hell does "Larry" originate ?

:unsure:
IMG_4639.gif

Fox Business is reporting that Joe Biden said on a phone interview with MSNBC this morning that he is not going anywhere (regarding his campaign). Then, I hear there is a White House letter out today too about how can the Democratic Party even question his ability. That the people voted for Joe so we need to honor their beliefs/votes.

LOL :lol: :lol: :lol:

Don't forget the "Big Boy" Press Conference scheduled for later this week.

Good luck with that. Half or more of your countrymen support said parasites. You don’t owe these people anything.
It seems as though you have had bad experiences with Americans. I wish that wasn't the case. Growing up in the Midwest, I have felt so much love.

It seems as though you have had bad experiences with Americans. I wish that wasn't the case. Growing up in the Midwest, I have felt so much love.
Consider yourself lucky you grew up someplace nice in the US. Most of the "love" I felt back home was taken and given via knuckles. I think my area was kind of an exception. I do sometimes also run into Texans with the hardass attitude up front that makes it evident they grew up somewhere shitty like west Texas. Like the dude at the recycling center who was all "THIS ID IS EXPIRED I CAN'T HELP YOU". Um, dude, you're a can crusher, not a cop bro....

Consider yourself lucky you grew up someplace nice in the US. Most of the "love" I felt back home was taken and given via knuckles. I think my area was kind of an exception. I do sometimes also run into Texans with the hardass attitude up front that makes it evident they grew up somewhere shitty like west Texas. Like the dude at the recycling center who was all "THIS ID IS EXPIRED I CAN'T HELP YOU". Um, dude, you're a can crusher, not a cop bro....
I grew up North Saint Louis lmao

I grew up North Saint Louis lmao
Lol, there are still more opportunities and activities there to engage in. Where I grew up there was none of that. Old logging towns are full of assholes, ruffians, and losers. Why do you think I'm such a prick half the time?

No, I just don't think one is obligated to stay and fight for a country run by parasites and imbeciles and of which half or more of the population supports them. That's my take. I think Larry is justified and should even be commended for his contingency planning, should Germany suffer catastrophic failure due to their current policies and the population that supports them.

No, I just don't think one is obligated to stay and fight for a country run by parasites and imbeciles and of which half or more of the population supports them. That's my take. I think Larry is justified and should even be commended for his contingency planning, should Germany suffer catastrophic failure due to their current policies and the population that supports them.
Satan is the god of this world.

Where do you think you're gonna run to ?

:ROFLMAO:

...And furthermore, if the US government goes stirring up hornets nests in the middle east, Ukraine or elsewhere and gets the country involved in a war (designed to benefit politicians and arms manufactures) I think it is in fact patriotic to do everything in one's power to keep their kids from fighting and dying in such a war. Let the politicians and citizens who are in no way American in spirit go fight and die in these wars.

Yep, voting with the feet is always more effective. Real change. Staying put and attempting to fix things when the Bolsheviks took control didn't work very well.

Yep, voting with the feet is always more effective. Real change. Staying put and attempting to fix things when the Bolsheviks took control didn't work very well.
I bet you live on a survivalist compound somewhere in Texas.. house made out of a bunch of Sea Conex containers welded together.

I bet you live on a survivalist compound somewhere in Texas.. house made out of a bunch of Sea Conex containers welded together.

Wait, isn't that you?

I built a small stick frame place and used corrugated metal for the siding and a metal mart metal roof on top to keep the fire chances down since I don't carry insurance. I'm too close to I-35. I'm ready to move out of this rat race to someplace that has actual water on it. Since I ain't filthy rich that means not Texas.

Back