The dumb Biden and Trump debate

• Thread starter Thread starter acceptance
  • Start date Start date
The ā€œsupportersā€ I was referring to do believe he is the second coming of Christ. Not all of his supporters do, but the ones he prays on do.
We all know Biden sucks too, so obviously Trump is going to get votes from those who find him to be the lesser of two evils, but to think he will do any good for our country is imo foolish, and a result of the fear mongering he basis his campaign on.

You may not mind being called racist anymore, but the shit that Trump stands for is for sure racist, ignorant and short sighted. It is not the ā€œleft wing machineā€ making that up. They are certainly using it to their advantage, but they didnā€™t create the mud. Trump brought everything heā€™s getting right now upon himself. He has no one to blame but himself
You know, I would have guessed you were smarter than that. It is absolutely the left wing machine making that up. When you say ā€œthe shit that trump stands for is racistā€ Please tell me exactly what statement, action or policy of his that you are talking about. Be very specific.
When you say ā€œTo think he would do anything for our country is foolishā€ I am assuming you could look to the past and find policies that did nothing for the country, right?
Name them. Be specific.
When you say he ran those policies based on ā€œfear mongeringā€ Please state the policies that were impacted based on that. Again, be specific.
I think you are full of shit and just regurgitating the utter nonsense your party has been spewing for nearly a decade.
I do think you probably believe what you are saying. Itā€™s not that liberals donā€™t know anything, itā€™s just that everything they know is wrong.

You know, I would have guessed you were smarter than that. It is absolutely the left wing machine making that up. When you say ā€œthe shit that trump stands for is racistā€ Please tell me exactly what statement, action or policy of his that you are talking about. Be very specific.
When you say ā€œTo think he would do anything for our country is foolishā€ I am assuming you could look to the past and find policies that did nothing for the country, right?
Name them. Be specific.
When you say he ran those policies based on ā€œfear mongeringā€ Please state the policies that were impacted based on that. Again, be specific.
I think you are full of shit and just regurgitating the utter nonsense your party has been spewing for nearly a decade.
I do think you probably believe what you are saying. Itā€™s not that liberals donā€™t know anything, itā€™s just that everything they know is wrong.
It's funny how fast things change; before the left/DNC propaganda machine proclaimed Trump was racist, he was friends with many black leaders in politics, music, sports, entertainment,...and white demoncrats too. Still friends with many high profile black people who still support him.

When asked for an example of Trump's alleged racism, no one has presented an actual example or any evidence.

Knowing the DNC propaganda media, if such proof existed we'd be seeing it every day or many times a day.

Rise of Donald Trump Divides Black ...
Donald Trump's life and legacy - ABC News
President Trump and Black America: What ...
Donald Trump: President's History with ...
Rise of Donald Trump Divides Black ...
Trump Employs an Old Tactic: Using Race ...
14 Surprising People Donald Trump Has ...
Oprah would easily beat Trump in a ...
Ex-Ally Donald Trump Now Heaps Scorn on ...
Image result for young donald trump with black stars
Trump Jr. on charges his father is ...
Ex-NFL star Herschel Walker on what ...

If I'm not mistaken Mike Tyson went out to dinner with The Don, his wife and youngest son just this week.

Reactions: rsm
It's funny how fast things change; before the left/DNC propaganda machine proclaimed Trump was racist, he was friends with many black leaders in politics, music, sports, entertainment,...and white demoncrats too. Still friends with many high profile black people who still support him.

When asked for an example of Trump's alleged racism, no one has presented an actual example or any evidence.

Knowing the DNC propaganda media, if such proof existed we'd be seeing it every day or many times a day.

View attachment 322320
Donald Trump's life and legacy - ABC News's life and legacy - ABC News
President Trump and Black America: What ...
Donald Trump: President's History with ...'s History with ...
View attachment 322323View attachment 322326View attachment 322338View attachment 322329View attachment 322332
Image result for young donald trump with black stars
Trump Jr. on charges his father is ...
View attachment 322335
Yep, exactly
Weā€™d see it nonstop 24/7.

Name them. Be specific.

He can't.

Because all of his opinions are simply childish parroting of mainstream left wing media.

He thinks he wins Virtue Points that are going to win him the Emmy for Morality if he agrees with the Lugenpresse, because he is both a moral and intellectual coward, or he is a complete moron.

I've heard plenty of viable reasons for not liking Trump honestly. Reasons where I can go "fair enough, that's reasonable."

It just so happens that all of his reasons are the literal dumbest fucking shit on earth. Like NPC barely-a-human-being reasons.

Anytime a leftist says "fear mongering" or anything even close to "racist", you know beyond a shadow of a doubt you are talking to a motherfucking child who doesn't even realize how basic, infantile, and stupid their entire worldview is.

He can't.

Because all of his opinions are simply childish parroting of mainstream left wing media.

He thinks he wins Virtue Points that are going to win him the Emmy for Morality if he agrees with the Lugenpresse, because he is both a moral and intellectual coward, or he is a complete moron.

I've heard plenty of viable reasons for not liking Trump honestly. Reasons where I can go "fair enough, that's reasonable."

It just so happens that all of his reasons are the literal dumbest fucking shit on earth. Like NPC barely-a-human-being reasons.

Anytime a leftist says "fear mongering" or anything even close to "racist", you know beyond a shadow of a doubt you are talking to a motherfucking child who doesn't even realize how basic, infantile, and stupid their entire worldview is.
You can add ā€œfar-rightā€ and ā€œdemocracyā€ to that list!

ā€¦ And for reasons to hate Trump that are actually real:

1. He ushered in COVID mania
  2. He ushered in the COVID vaccine
  3. He never built a real wall
  4. He hired all the wrong people
  5. He goes out of his way to appease the wrong people and they stab him in the back
  6. Heā€™s done jack shit as far as the reasons he was elected
  7. Heā€™s a billionaire and will protect him and his own before the common people he tries to appeal to
FAIL

5. He goes out of his way to appease the wrong people and they stab him in the back
  7. Heā€™s a billionaire and will protect him and his own before the common people he tries to appeal to
FAIL

I couldn't possibly agree more. Those are all legitimate reasons to be critical of Trump

I would also add cucking to Israel to the list

FAIL
Let's not forget he's a friend of Epstein. He even gave the FL prosecutor, Acosta, who gave Epstein the sweetheart deal (16 months prison with daily work release) a spot in his first admin as labor secretary. Why? A dude who protected Epstein from getting hit with federal charges even though they knew in the investigation that Epstein was raping underage girls. That came out in the wash the other day though it wasn't like I needed to read the story to figure it out.

Some are claiming he (rather strangely) went on the attack against DeSantis because DeSantis signed legislation releasing more details on the entire Epstein deal, some of which shows Trump was fairly close to the dude. I mean, he admitted Epstein liked beautiful women like "i do" and "some of them are on the younger side". They partied together numerous times. How naive should I be?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexander_Acosta

The ā€œsupportersā€ I was referring to do believe he is the second coming of Christ. Not all of his supporters do, but the ones he prays on do.
We all know Biden sucks too, so obviously Trump is going to get votes from those who find him to be the lesser of two evils, but to think he will do any good for our country is imo foolish, and a result of the fear mongering he basis his campaign on.

You may not mind being called racist anymore, but the shit that Trump stands for is for sure racist, ignorant and short sighted. It is not the ā€œleft wing machineā€ making that up. They are certainly using it to their advantage, but they didnā€™t create the mud. Trump brought everything heā€™s getting right now upon himself. He has no one to blame but himself
That is straight bullshit. You are another one that loves to throw accusation at Trump, but you have no facts to back up anything you say. For a lefty to accuse anyone that supports Trump of worshiping him is fucking absurd. Pot, meet kettle. ā€œEveryone knows Biden sucksā€. No shit, but that didnā€™t stop any of you from pretending that everything was A ok when the left stole an election for him. I mean, if everyone knew he sucked, surely they wouldnā€™t vote for him. The left has been walking around pretending that our country is in great hands, all the way up to the debate, and now that Biden has been exposed as an imbecile, you are following the lefts narrative like a good little pup. Exposed isnā€™t the best description. What really happened is people like you were told by the lefty media to take your hands off of your ears , open your eyes ,and quit screaming La La La at the top of your lungs. It has been there to see for 50 years, and you chose to ignore it because the left told you that Orange man bad. If you really care about your country, learn to think for yourself.

FAIL
1. It was the Democrat governors and mayors that implemented draconian lockdowns.

2. Do you suggest he should have done nothing?

3. He did build walls unlike letting them come through the front door.

4. Right, diversity hiring over meritocracy is alway more logic.

5. What can a president do when the opposing party controls the branch that creates laws? Better yet, what did the Pelosi Congress do, since the executive branch cannot create laws?

6. He's the only president in modern president to leave office poorer than when he entered.

Let's not forget he's a friend of Epstein. He even gave the FL prosecutor, Acosta, who gave Epstein the sweetheart deal (16 months prison with daily work release) a spot in his first admin as labor secretary. Why? A dude who protected Epstein from getting hit with federal charges even though they knew in the investigation that Epstein was raping underage girls. That came out in the wash the other day though it wasn't like I needed to read the story to figure it out.

Some are claiming he (rather strangely) went on the attack against DeSantis because DeSantis signed legislation releasing more details on the entire Epstein deal, some of which shows Trump was fairly close to the dude. I mean, he admitted Epstein liked beautiful women like "i do" and "some of them are on the younger side". They partied together numerous times. How naive should I be?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexander_Acosta
Acosta served in the prosecution role from the previous 2 presidents.
IMG_5723.jpeg

Couldnā€™t resist posting this one šŸ˜

1. It was the Democrat governors and mayors that implemented draconian lockdowns.

2. Do you suggest he should have done nothing?

3. He did build walls unlike letting them come through the front door.

4. Right, diversity hiring over meritocracy is alway more logic.

5. What can a president do when the opposing party controls the branch that creates laws? Better yet, what did the Pelosi Congress do, since the executive branch cannot create laws?

6. He's the only president in modern president to leave office poorer than when he entered.
Trump was the one that initiated COVID crazy and the vaccine, which he is still touting. They couldnā€™t have done any of it without his emergency declaration in March 2020. That alone is enough to hate him in my view. It was obvious even back then that COVID wasn't what they were saying it was. And later, when it should have been clear to him and everyone else, why didnā€™t he fire Fauci or Birx? Why did he hire John Bolton and others that were working against him? What kind of fool does that? He thought he was being clever trying to appease and outfox the foxes and he lost. He also approved the crazy stimulus bills that drastically increased the money supply and lead to the crazy inflation we have today. Tell me, how did Trump make anything in our country better than when he took office in 2016? All he does is talk talk talk (And make all the right people angry, which I do appreciate). He will tell anyone anything to get their support but when it comes to delivering don't count on it. He's just a salesman.

Don't worry about me and my future!
I own a 4-room apartment in Novosibirsk for 22 years, which is rented out very profitably, I speak Russian very well, better than English...

... and since July 1st, Germans have been able to apply for a second citizenship.
There is no question that I will apply for my Russian citizenship at the Russian Consulate in Munich this month...
... and I will get it, because I have contact with influential people in Novosibirsk.

If Germany actually collapses in the next few years, which will happen if the AfD doesn't get government power, then I know where :giggle:

And now you finally know where my forum name 'novosibir' comes from.
Yes, Novosibirsk and Siberia in general have been my second home for a very long time :cool:
Wow, what a fleeing, carpetbagger!

Back