🚨 Shots Fired 🚨

1720963469727.png

1720963781840.png

Last edited:
Q: How did the secret service not notice a rooftop 400 ft away from the stage, with a direct line of site?
A: Secret Service is on a DEI effort, to have 30% female officers by 2030.

If you look at the video footage, you can see several secret service agent women, doing nothing, looking confused, and getting in the way of the armed secret service men.

Leftist propaganda media, demoncrats, actors and musicians have been calling for Trump to be assassinated for years, and should be held accountable for their words:

nah, anyone w/a gun Bro and theres more guns than Americans, do the math.
People got whacked all the time in the 50's, 60's & 70's going back to the 1700's.
But im sure dt will whoop up conspirosies as fast as people can read them.
I dont think dt has had a normal day in his entire Fucked up life.
Most folks are tired of his bullshit period.
Like i said earlier he's been stiring the pot with "clan rallies" for a
Jan 6th ring a bell ?
Nobody should be surprised.

Since 2015 over 19,000 have been killed in mass shootings.
Yesterday was just par for the course.

https://everytownresearch.org/mass-shootings-in-america/
Says the RT resident trailer park trash who spews bullshit constantly.
Show us o sage of knowledge where DT was ever in support of the clan you lying piece of shit. If he was supporting clan rallies for 10 years you shouldn’t have any problems showing proof of it.
Put up or shut up you stupid cunt

Point out one inaccurate thing I’ve posted

1. That a literal assassination attempt on a former president was the equivalent of your daughter scraping her knee at the zoo.
2. That people are using the assassination attempt to make fun of the gays (OH NO WONT SOMEONE PLEASE WATCH THEIR LANGUAGE ABOUT THE PROTECTED CLASS OF POLITICAL PUPPETS??) - bullshit. Theres enough trannies in public libraries and buttsex education in elementary schools that the gays themselves are making fun of the gays.
3. Everything else you've said is smarmy midwit bullshit.

1. That a literal assassination attempt on a former president was the equivalent of your daughter scraping her knee at the zoo.
2. That people are using the assassination attempt to make fun of the gays (OH NO WONT SOMEONE PLEASE WATCH THEIR LANGUAGE ABOUT THE PROTECTED CLASS OF POLITICAL PUPPETS??) - bullshit. Theres enough trannies in public libraries and buttsex education in elementary schools that the gays themselves are making fun of the gays.

This very thread proves everything single thing you’ve said to be false

Q: How did the secret service not notice a rooftop 400 ft away from the stage, with a direct line of site?
A: Secret Service is on a DEI effort, to have 30% female officers by 2030.

If you look at the video footage, you can see several secret service agent women, doing nothing, looking confused, and getting in the way of the armed secret service men.

Leftist propaganda media, demoncrats, actors and musicians have been calling for Trump to be assassinated for years, and should be held accountable for their words:

Here’s a tongue twister….They act like they’re trying to look like they’re acting while the men just act.

Reactions: rsm
Ya, like you’re more than a fucking half wit. At BEST.

So unless the whole event was staged to make Trump look a hero I guess I should probably now assume he truly is an enemy of all those elitist dirtbags since they are trying to wack him now? If that's the case a lot of his past decisions as a leader still make him out to be kind of just another clueless rich guy. I would like to know where @acceptance is at on this deal now.

Someone tell me this looks like the kind of guy who could pull something like this off, even if someone glad handed him the whole way on the deal. He looks like he's got fetal alcohol syndrome and I don't say this trying to be mean but come on, this guy looks like prime patsy material.

1720967685847.png

Black rock or the CIA may have groomed this fine example of a compassionate, tolerant liberal
It’s starting to look more and more like the Secret Service waited to shoot back

Reactions: rsm
It’s disgraceful how CNN mistitled the breaking news initially. They didn’t have the balls to report, “registered Republican exercising his 2A rights at Trump rally”.

Trumps claiming "God" is why he was spared.
Maybe but windage & elevation on a moving target had a big part.
Tick-licking an ear @ 300 yds w/a 5.56 is almost USMC caliber.
Another .88 inches and thats it.
I can see the bible thumpers claiming he's the Messiah now.
Wonder how dt feels about everyone having an AR-15 nao ?

Last edited:
Back