šŸšØ Shots Fired šŸšØ

People have lost the art of worry about your own life and let others live thereā€™s. Iā€™m not into having a lot of LGBT etc around me or overtly in the shows I watch (Iā€™m talking sex scenes, not just characters being gay etc.) but I still want them to be free to live their life, their way, with the same freedom and opportunity as any of us.
I find Militia groups kind of weird and a little disturbing but as long as theyā€™re not doing drills around my house and bombarding me with anti-gov flyers and conspiracy shit, let ā€˜em rock those camo painted ATVā€™s and play soldier boy in the woods.
Iā€™m an atheist, but as long as religion (any religion) stays in the peopleā€™s private lives and doesnā€™t force itself on me Iā€™m good. Iā€™m not going to show up to your Bible study and start harassing you about your beliefs. I might do it on here though šŸ˜‚ Hey, youā€™re all big kids, I know you can take it.
I think people should be able to travel and live around the world more freely but I think itā€™s perfectly reasonable for a country to want to safeguard its unique culture or what home feels like to them. Unfortunately we have a few cultures that donā€™t respect their hosts and simply enjoy what they get to experience and partake in but want to change it to fit them.
Iā€™m just into reality in general. Letā€™s be as kind as we can but know when somebody is taking advantage or something is not working and stop it or fix it. Somewhere between Kumbaya and Demonization is a good place I think.

I find religion fascinating. I donā€™t believe the Bible is a historical account, so I donā€™t say that I am religious out of respect to those that due, but I think a lot can be learned and pondered on about morality if you donā€™t take the book to be literal.
I also never realized that astronomy and space travel were anti religion until I came here either lol.

This is obviously a pro Democrat, anti Trump vid but the part at 1:20 to 2:18 was just too golden. Check that out if you like and watch or ignore the rest depending on what youā€™re into.

Unless the video is a registered voter and can vote its just a video of an 80 yr old geezer sleeping lol.
Its like calling Canada geese "Canadian" they're not Canadian citizens just geese.
He's likely on Narcotics.

People have lost the art of worry about your own life and let others live thereā€™s. Iā€™m not into having a lot of LGBT etc around me or overtly in the shows I watch (Iā€™m talking sex scenes, not just characters being gay etc.) but I still want them to be free to live their life, their way, with the same freedom and opportunity as any of us.
I find Militia groups kind of weird and a little disturbing but as long as theyā€™re not doing drills around my house and bombarding me with anti-gov flyers and conspiracy shit, let ā€˜em rock those camo painted ATVā€™s and play soldier boy in the woods.
Iā€™m an atheist, but as long as religion (any religion) stays in the peopleā€™s private lives and doesnā€™t force itself on me Iā€™m good. Iā€™m not going to show up to your Bible study and start harassing you about your beliefs. I might do it on here though šŸ˜‚ Hey, youā€™re all big kids, I know you can take it.
I think people should be able to travel and live around the world more freely but I think itā€™s perfectly reasonable for a country to want to safeguard its unique culture or what home feels like to them. Unfortunately we have a few cultures that donā€™t respect their hosts and simply enjoy what they get to experience and partake in but want to change it to fit them.
Iā€™m just into reality in general. Letā€™s be as kind as we can but know when somebody is taking advantage or something is not working and stop it or fix it. Somewhere between Kumbaya and Demonization is a good place I think.
No one I know or ever knew is in a ā€œ militiaā€ group. And 99% of gun enthusiasts can say the same.

Reactions: rsm
This is obviously a pro Democrat, anti Trump vid but the part at 1:20 to 2:18 was just too golden. Check that out if you like and watch or ignore the rest depending on what youā€™re into.

Iā€™m just gonna say that I think Trump had his ear bandaged up to cover the lack of damage and not to protect it while healing.

Iā€™m just gonna say that I think Trump had his ear bandaged up to cover the lack of damage and not to protect it while healing.
People died at that rally and dt want it to be about him and his ear boo boo.
He's got a 3x3 gauze pad afixed to his head for sympathy.
To be honest if he were gone from this earth it would be a better place.
He's a menace. An administrative burden to the planet.

Listen to Trump on the leaked call with RFK. Heā€™s such a damn tool. He just canā€™t stop exaggerating and lying with every little thing. The way he talked about the gun was stupid. I could sense the pain in RFKā€™s brain having to entertain the ā€œconspiracy Uncleā€ on the mandatory Birthday/Christmas phone call as he knows itā€™s all about him dropping out and endorsing Trump. šŸ˜‚

The call starts at 2:57

Listen to Trump on the leaked call with RFK. Heā€™s such a god damn tool. He just canā€™t stop exaggerating and lying with every little thing. The way he talked about the gun was stupid. I could sense the pain in TFKā€™s brain having to entertain the ā€œnot all there Uncleā€ on the mandatory Birthday/Christmas phone call as he knows itā€™s all about him dropping out and endorsing Trump. šŸ˜‚
Are you or a loved one suffering from chronic TDS ?

:rolleyes:

Listen to Trump on the leaked call with RFK. Heā€™s such a god damn tool. He just canā€™t stop exaggerating and lying with every little thing. The way he talked about the gun was stupid. I could sense the pain in TFKā€™s brain having to entertain the ā€œnot all there Uncleā€ on the mandatory Birthday/Christmas phone call as he knows itā€™s all about him dropping out and endorsing Trump. šŸ˜‚
Yeah he's taking the day after getting a .223 earring pretty hard. I can only hope he finds the strength to go on.

No one I know or ever knew is in a ā€œ militiaā€ group. And 99% of gun enthusiasts can say the same.
I was just using that as an example that would be a usual trigger for a democrat per se, kind of like the niche but extreme Westboro church folks. But considering they attempted to kidnap and murder Michiganā€™s Governor theyā€™re out there and not just funny shit to read on an obscure website.

I was just using that as an example that would be a usual trigger for a democrat per se, kind of like the niche but extreme Westboro church folks. But considering they attempted to kidnap and murder Michiganā€™s Governor theyā€™re out there and not just funny shit to read on an obscure website.
Did you read about the FBI involvement in that debacle ? So far all the defendants were either acquitted or trials ended in mistrials. Strange. šŸ™„

Not at all a coincidence that the retards (don't care about PC, at this point that's exactly what they are) come out of hiding like cockroaches every time one of their alts gets squashed or Trump gets mentioned. Amazing that Diary of a piece of shit or TransV think that they're clever. Guess they want to end up like DoucheBag.

1721156491625.gif

Not at all a coincidence that the retards (don't care about PC, at this point that's exactly what they are) come out of hiding like cockroaches every time one of their alts gets squashed or Trump gets mentioned. Amazing that Diary of a piece of shit or TransV think that they're clever. Guess they want to end up like DoucheBag.

View attachment 324630
Iā€™m not sure what that all meant but Iā€™m really turned on right now!

Did you read about the FBI involvement in that debacle ? So far all the defendants were either acquitted or trials ended in mistrials. Strange. šŸ™„
Interesting. Iā€™ll definitely look more into that. Case of UCā€™s ā€œsuggestingā€ how cool it would to do some deranged shit?

Back