My fun time ruined (TGP content)

dcburn mk.ii

Not sure if any of you refugees ever go back and read threads on TGP?

I do once in a while and there was a doozy yesterday!
A pretentious fucker, been a member since 2016 and has over 7000 messages, user name tootone.

Starts a pretentious thread on people not knowing how to use tap tempo correctly.
The opening statement is this long winded diatribe, some lines in all caps, that reminds me of folks here and their religious fucking expanations...

Anyways, you can imagine how that went down.
I kept it open on my work computer all day, when Id get back to my desk Id refresh and read all the latest comments.
Oh boy, there were some funny comments.

I get to work this morning and hit refresh.
"Oops, something went wrong"

Fucker deleted the thread!

Of course DGTCrazy (mod) comes in and shuts it down at page 5.
Mind you, it was minimal razzing at best.

Tootone knows how TGP works, seems to just be baiting and then cries.

So then another member starts a thread on people don't properly know how to use a one knob boost.
Another more broad thread as well...

Tootone chimes in on the boost thread, basically crying its not cool, mob of bullies etc...
States he woke up to 50+ hate messages, hahahahahahaha

Question:
How do you type up the most pretentious post and then whine and cry at the results?
Mods, Jesus Christ, Tom Cruise, please rescue me from the interwebs bullies...

Really was a great thread :ROFLMAO:

TGP? Never been there but, sounds interesting. Are you single?
IMG_5061.jpeg

A pretentious fucker, been a member since 2016 and has over 7000 messages, user name tootone.

Starts a pretentious thread on people not knowing how to use tap tempo correctly.
The opening statement is this long winded diatribe, some lines in all caps, that reminds me of folks here and their religious fucking expanations...

I kept it open on my work computer all day, when Id get back to my desk Id refresh and read all the latest comments.

So then another member starts a thread on people don't properly know how to use a one knob boost.

Tootone chimes in on the boost thread, basically crying its not cool, mob of bullies etc...

Question:
How do you type up the most pretentious post and then whine and cry at the results?

The mental illness there is strong, that's why I left. And I didn't just leave, I made sure I got booted. I riled up those fancy lads pretty fierce.

Question:

"If you start a war, don't complain because you're losing." :yes:

I was permabanned several years ago, after being there for several years. same user name as here.

I don't go back. but sometimes when I search on gear, TGP posts show up in the results

Ah good ol gear page. Sometimes I miss it but the dudes I miss the most I still have contact with on various sorts of social media or text (Sorry if you are reading this and I’m not friends with on Facebook)

He left before I really started posting there, and was slowly coming back as I was leaving so I never got to experience the show. I’ve heard enough stories though lol
Complete fucking cocksucker. He has a few buttbuddies, they do the bait and report thing constantly at TGP.

That is one guy I'd love to test my punching power on.

They're pussies about the weight of everything. I even had several ask me the weight on a fucking SG I sold last year for God's sake.. An SG..
We had a member here complaining about the weight of a Twin Reverb the other day. Except the member here who was complaining is an actual woman, not those "mom's blouse" bust enhancer pill poppers posting at TGP.

Back