So who's gonna be the new democrat big dog?

• Thread starter Thread starter VonBonfire
  • Start date Start date
V
VonBonfire
I want Corey Booker. We've had a couple of serial rapists and pedophiles plus one gay black dude with a black dude as acting first lady, We had the bi-sexual Bush jr and creep papa Sr. I'm kinda hoping for the well meaning but borderline retarded black walleye to hold the power command chair in the oval office.

I was hoping mancin awhile back but too many skeletons in the closet. Coke head Newsom? I actually like Kennedy…that would be interesting wouldn’t it? I don’t see any democrat candidate with mass appeal. Gore/clinton? Kamel toe/big mike or /gore or/ Clinton or/ who knows? Gore could possibly pull it off by appealing to a lot of people…. I assume it has to be kamel toe no matter what. If they put their money on her then they shouldn’t even run. Nobody respects her…not even people in her party.

Charlie Baker should run as a democrat. I like that dude

She reminds me of the sort of person that even if they were cool and nice to you, would still be irritating and annoying somehow. I do have to commend her on being one of the lowest charisma politicians of all time to rise to the VP level.

I like the Gary Busey suggestions. Gary is not just charismatic, but genuinely likable plus he has that million dollar smile.

She reminds me of the sort of person that even if they were cool and nice to you, would still be irritating and annoying somehow. I do have to commend her on being one of the lowest charisma politicians of all time to rise to the VP level.

I like the Gary Busey suggestions. Gary is not just charismatic, but genuinely likable plus he has that million dollar smile.
Her mouth is best full or shut.

She’s proof you don’t have to be attractive to sleep your way to the top

She’s proof you don’t have to be attractive to sleep your way to the top
well, when she was with Montel she was into 3-somes, maybe she was the one who found the other women for them, like this one on the left?

Kamala Harris Dated Talk Show Host Montel Williams in 2001

Ideally they'd want someone with full-blown TDS wouldn't they?

I therefore nominate Robert De Niro. :LOL:

They'd effectively be replacing a lack of passion and little substance with a craptonne of passion and zero substance, but hey, at least the passion would be there and these days facts don't count for much anyway. :confused:

Ideally they'd want someone with full-blown TDS wouldn't they?

I therefore nominate Robert De Niro. :LOL:

They'd effectively be replacing a lack of passion and little substance with a craptonne of passion and zero substance, but hey, at least the passion would be there and these days facts don't count for much anyway. :confused:
Maybe we need a Booker/Fetter-woman-man ticket

Back