BREAKING: MAJOR UPDATE from Kamala Harris

It isn’t. All the things everyone says Trump is or Trump has done? Tell us specifically what they are.
It's not even that, cause I can name plenty. It's the hysteria, the thinking that he is Hitler reincarnate, gonna do anything other than any other president. Mark my words, if Trump (Or Harris) is elected, nothing fundamental will change.

a270795eac3f5c64.jpg

Brother, I don't feel like I've been stuck with a shitty candidate. We like her just fine. I'm following the news since Biden's announcement, and people are coming out in support of her real quick. I think this election's gonna be a rough ride for the country, but I'm supporting her because I do not want my grandchildren to be forced to live according to government enforced religious beliefs, and there are millions of evangelical voters who support that. That's one of many reasons. My primary concern is the preservation of the Constitutional freedoms of my grandkids. They matter. I don't.

Comedy gold right there. “Running scared”. My side is splitting. If you accept Sharpton as a trustworthy and valid information source, you are even less intelligent than he is. The level of delusion is just amazing. The lies people will tell themselves, the logic they cast aside, and hoops they will jump thru to convince themselves and others that up is down is mind blowing. Please come back in November, and take your beating like a man. It will be step in the right direction toward developing the character and principles that your poor mother was unable to instill after dad abandoned you.

That I didn't support some parts of the Constitution. I support the Constitution so much that I took an oath to defend it when I joined the military. That oath is for life.
Yet you loved a president who ignored ate tried to back door all those amendments I posted. And you support Kamala.

Back