NAD - Old Mesa

grimmchaos

Whelp, I did a thing. Saw this posted a few hours ago on Craigslist... and now it's at my house, for a very very fair price. Factory IIC+ SG, gone through by Mike B. two years ago. I have a green stripe III... so now I get to compare.

q1nmL8q.jpg

Whelp, I did a thing. Saw this posted a few hours ago on Craigslist... and now it's at my house, for a very very fair price. Factory IIC+ SG, gone through by Mike B. two years ago. I have a green stripe III... so now I get to compare.

q1nmL8q.jpg
Holy shit! Congrats!

Is the price a secret?

Nice score. I’m still convinced the best deals are on CL. You just have to sift through the shit gear and shit people. And the wider your net, the better the deals.

in my NYC suburb at least, you gotta be checking constantly to find the deals, i found my iic+ when i hit refresh at a red light and saw it posted "a moment ago", i pulled over right there and messaged the dude, he said 25 people hit him up in a couple hours after he posted and i was the first. if you are only checking every few days or whatever, youre gonna miss everything

Yep… and some are super sketchy, but you don’t know unless you try. I usually don’t see shit like this up my way, so I was super surprised. Most of it is garbage.

Back