Hiden Biden. is he still alive?

Well, the mainstream media is starting to release stories that the far right is spreading baseless claims and conspiracy theories about his death. They say ole Joe is alive and well. If we go by their track record of reporting it means he's a corpse. LOL

1721757436492.png

The best thing Bozo Biden can do for the demonctats next, is to resign, and get Kameltoe in the presidency.

Unfortunately, I think the probability of Kameltoe being the next president is high, irrespective of the actual votes, and the machine in place to control the results.

Add to that, the number of useless idiot NPCs that vote is increasing much faster than I had anticipated.

I also think the probability of another Republican president in the near future is a low probability.

I hope I'm wrong.

As long as the markets can stave off a prolonged recession or depression, I'm good.

At least the decline is going to be even more entertaining. Enjoy!

The best thing Bozo Biden can do for the demonctats next, is to resign, and get Kameltoe in the presidency.

Yea I think Kamala finishing the presidency would be a big feather in her cap. Gives her just enough time to make a couple moves to campaign on for reelection.

Reactions: rsm
Where you been the last 2 days.
Shes done been secured.
Now its up to Donald to shut her fat ass up.
She’s getting a lot of air time since Joe headed for the nursing home, and same old shit: laughing, clapping her hands and dancing. She ain’t got a clue.

Reactions: rsm
She’s getting a lot of air time since Joe headed for the nursing home, and same old shit: laughing, clapping her hands and dancing. She ain’t got a clue.
just like Sleepy Joe; easy to control from behind the scenes. unclear who is in control, but it hasn't been Bozo Biden, and it won't be Kameltoe

just like Sleepy Joe; easy to control from behind the scenes. unclear who is in control, but it hasn't been Bozo Biden, and it won't be Kameltoe

Which Republitard* forums are you getting all these nicknames from?

* At least I thought mine up

Which Republitard* forums are you getting all these nicknames from?

* At least I thought mine up

your creativity on worthless pursuits is certainly admirable, and worthy of self-praise and self-recognition; it's something all of us here should aspire to.

Thanks for sharing your creative prowess in OT, and pointing it out for those who likely missed it, Jimmy!

YARN | It looks like we have a smug alert here in South Park. | South Park  (1997) - S10E02 Comedy | Video clips by quotes | 23d84736 | 紗

yeah but the fucking dems are now spinning and playing the age card on DT
since he campaigned on the premise that Biden was too old
they're turning that around on him

saying we have a new young and vibrant candidate that can take us into the future

OMG if this bitch gets in Im moving to Cuba. Or may just move down under and shack up with the @Monkey Man .
Im done.
her fat ass took in over $100m since sunday? WTF is going on out here

But I love the way the inner core flipped on Biden. Schumer #1 flipper. priceless to see his devilish smile calling for her now.
threw Biden right under the bus. Those spineless fuckheads

these mother fuckers will stab their mother in the back to stay in power. it is very scary what's going on.

Back