Breaking News: Biden announces he's dropping out of 2024

• Thread starter Thread starter harddriver
  • Start date Start date
Thank you for the link. Again, AOC is far left and she doesn't speak for the majority of people on the left. In spite of what she said, there's this...

Kamala's fundraising is through the roof:

Harris passes delegate threshold for nomination. AP Survey:

https://www.axios.com/2024/07/23/kamala-harris-nomination-delegate-count-ap-survey

But she's not popular. Yeah, HELLO.

I love this. Thanks for the chuckle:
"They, meaning the Democrat deep state establishment." "Shadow government." OOGA BOOGA! Lions and tigers and bears, oh my! LMAO I'm just messin' with ya, bro.

I accept your apology, I know it was hard for you.

They had to make a choice and back it, but there are many that don't think it's a good direction.

Like I said before, if she was not the nominee, one BILLION dollars in campaign money would have to go to support down ballot nominees. That's just the laws regarding campaign finance, that's why speaker Johnson threatened to sue if the laws were not followed.

And as far as her popularity, gen z is (and you) probably dumb enough to vote for her.

Dude, do we know your ex or am I missing something?

Her ex is a predatory former member here. He used to post a lot of insane liberal things (insane even for a liberal) that eventually evolved into him posting pedo fantasies and messages that involved sexual death fantasies. He stalked a couple women online and irl for years, got in trouble for it, and somehow he was the victim according to him and his apologist crew, most of which are still here playing make pretend (and some still remain devoted to him as if he was their pedo messiah).

View attachment 325848

I do know you left your kid in Walmart.
I miss going to Walmart. I never thought I’d say that because I hated going to them when I lived near one. But now that I don’t live near one, I sort of miss it. It’s kinda like the OTC, a very interesting microcosm of people lol. Great for people watching.

They planned ahead that they would claim the election was stolen, genius.

Never have I ever seen such a farce where for weeks after a " supposed democratic" election that millions of mail in ballots appear magically and change the outcome of the election?!? Does this not concern you?!?

Bannana republic does shit like this.

Never have I ever seen such a farce where for weeks after a " supposed democratic" election that millions of mail in ballots appear magically and change the outcome if the election?!?

Bannana republic does shit like this.

That's right the election really was stolen. No one planned to claim that before the election. Oh, wait...

Oh wait, am I a racist now for making fun of a brown woman.

I am sure that's the next narrative. Everyone who doesn't like her is a racist.

I didn't say that and I didn't imply that. I have never seen you post or say anything racist.

Reactions: Geo

Back