Breaking News: Biden announces he's dropping out of 2024

• Thread starter Thread starter harddriver
  • Start date Start date
What are you talking about? We're backing her bigtime.

None of you were two weeks ago. And half of the ones who are now do so grudgingly. I don’t see many moderate democrats coming out in droves to vote for her.

Because you don't see it, that means it's reality. Got it. ;-)
Well rather than go back and forth about it, quoting well known liberals and CNN pundits who just last week said she would lose in a landslide, we should just wait and see. My opinion, if you think Kamala Harris goes down in history as the first woman president you’re almost certainly wrong.

Reactions: Geo
I think they will probably replace her pretty quick. Note team Obama has not endorsed.
Yep. They couldn’t just skip over her without pissing off blacks, so they’ll hang her out there and let her shoot herself down, then stick the one they wanted in the first place up there. I think if it takes too long and gets too close they’ll do whatever it takes to get Michelle to run. I assume it has to happen fairly soon though as most states have laws about time limits for peoples names to get on the ballot.

What are you talking about? We're backing her bigtime.

Sorry bro, you are ill informed as usual and going along with the mind numbing tik tok users.

AOC said so regarding closed door meetings. You can look for the video yourself, not my job to educate you.

Sorry bro, you are ill informed as usual and going along with the mind numbing tik tok users.

AOC said so regarding closed door meetings. You can look for the video yourself, not my job to educate you.
Sorry bro, you are delusional.

I've never used TikTok. AOC is far left, and she doesn't speak for the majority of us on the left.

Oh boy, here we go again. If I had a nickel for every Trump fan that won't back up what they say with evidence, I'd be rich.

"Not my job". Pfft.

I provide links to back up what I'm saying. If someone doesn't like what information I provide, that's their right, but I don't pussy out and say "You look it up, not my job".

• Haha
Reactions: Geo
I've never used TikTok. AOC is far left, and she doesn't speak for the majority of us on the left.

Oh boy, here we go again. If I had a nickel for every Trump fan that won't back up what they say with evidence, I'd be rich.

"Not my job". Pfft.

I provide links to back up what I'm saying. If someone doesn't like what information I provide, that's their right, but I don't pussy out and say "You look it up, not my job".
12:50 https://rumble.com/v583sw1-crazy-kamala-is-conquering-tiktok-ep.-5-071624.html

Thank you for the link. Again, AOC is far left and she doesn't speak for the majority of people on the left. In spite of what she said, there's this...

Kamala's fundraising is through the roof:

Harris passes delegate threshold for nomination. AP Survey:

https://www.axios.com/2024/07/23/kamala-harris-nomination-delegate-count-ap-survey

But she's not popular. Yeah, HELLO.

I love this. Thanks for the chuckle:
"They, meaning the Democrat deep state establishment." "Shadow government." OOGA BOOGA! Lions and tigers and bears, oh my! LMAO I'm just messin' with ya, bro.

Last edited:
Thank you for the link. Again, AOC is far left and she doesn't speak for the majority of people on the left. In spite of what she said, there's this...

Kamala's fundraising is through the roof:

Suuuuuuure. :rolleyes: They would never launder joe's money to her campaign would they? It's like Joe getting the most votes in history. It is so dumb I can't comprehend that adults actually believe it.

Suuuuuuure. :rolleyes: They would never launder joe's money to her campaign would they? It's like Joe getting the most votes in history. It is so dumb I can't comprehend that adults actually believe it.
Can you back up your claims? Or at least try to?

Back