Breaking News: Biden announces he's dropping out of 2024

• Thread starter Thread starter harddriver
  • Start date Start date
Doesn't anyone think it's weird that ol' cabbage brains has not addressed the nation in person?

Reactions: rsm
it's consistent with his basement dwelling during the 2020 campaign.
We were told by his people that in no way was he stepping down, then over the weekend that changed by what it looks like is a forged letter.

Are they just trying to create conspiracy theories? Do they not know how crazy this whole things seems?

And what's even more astonishing was the reaction of the left lunatics.

Grief, anger, acceptance and full support of someone no one liked, all in a matter of hours.

Last edited:
The boat in Cornwall looks pretty rough. Def needs a bottom job.

Is that outboard gasoline powered? I wouldn't consider anything but an inboard marine diesel, and a pretty damn new one at that, for what you are talking about doing. I that case I would also have a pretty serious fuel filtration and polishing system installed, worth every penny.

Reactions: rsm
Bingo

ae9c3ee079e34431.jpg

The boat in Cornwall looks pretty rough. Def needs a bottom job.

Is that outboard gasoline powered? I wouldn't consider anything but an inboard marine diesel, and a pretty damn new one at that, for what you are talking about doing. I that case I would also have a pretty serious fuel filtration and polishing system installed, worth every penny.
yes, gasoline outboard motor on the Maldives.

Tobago has dual diesel engines; and this one also has a generator, and close but just a stretch on the price, Tobago models are usually around $100K so this one is around the price of the Athena 38' models from the same years, which are around $140K to $180K

Last edited:
Pubs are getting the old playbook ready, seems that they're not happy. Not going to link the article, you can find it if you care.

House Speaker Mike Johnson reiterated Sunday that any attempt by Democrats to sub in a new candidate in place of President Joe Biden is likely to be met by legal challenges.

Last edited:
Aint no fucking way that nasty ass bitch will win.
There was discussion way back during the last election, Republicans AND Dems:
“If anything happens to Biden, we’re screwed”

Pubs are getting the old playbook ready, seems that they're not happy. Not going to link the article, you can find it if you care.

House Speaker Mike Johnson reiterated Sunday that any attempt by Democrats to sub in a new candidate in place of President Joe Biden is likely to be met by legal challenges.
Old news. Extremely likely any legal challenges will be dismissed.

Yeah, the core, but the margin is what determines elections.
Yep. Recent figures I saw was “dedicated” voters, dems and republicans who will vote along party lines no matter what, are between 24-27%. That leaves a helluva margin.

Not at all. There are quite a few conservative women who want to keep their access to contraception. The religious reich isn't a big fan.
I keep getting this awful vision; Kamala stepping up to the podium in bloody medical scrubs holding 2 bloody knives and yelling “let’s bring back the right to an abortion!”

What are they going to do, force Biden to run? Hand the election to Trump by default? LOL.
Well yeah, it’s pretty stupid. No more stupid though than the democrat shitshow with impeachment after impeachment and then the indictments.

He MAY still be healthy for an 82 YO but his recent ramblings in public appearances is what put it over the edge…people could no longer envision him running the country.
He is not healthy for an 82 year old. My dad breathes through a hole in his neck, has 100% blockage in one carotid and 80% in the other, has dementia for about the last year and he still gets around better and makes more sense than Biden.

Back