DESPERATE CLOWNS pulling out the stops to stop Kamala

• Thread starter Thread starter JohnnyGtar
  • Start date Start date
JohnnyGtar
JohnnyGtar

This will be a comedy shitshow. I got the popcorn ready and my dancin' shoes on.
popcorn dance.gif

Trump team files complaint trying to block Harris from accessing over $90M in Biden funds

https://fox40.com/news/national-and...arris-from-accessing-over-90m-in-biden-funds/

"desperate" :LOL:

hardly. I'm going to enjoy the shitshow knowing the fix is in for Kameltoe's installment.

hopefully, the markets will recover before the end of the month after losses 3 days and counting since she was anointed.

enjoy the decline. it's going to be epic to watch, especially the live streams from demoncrat dystopian cities.

• Haha
Reactions: rsm
KamalaGtar may have as much TDS as my ex! They are both eerily similar.

We seem to have gone from “investigate those contributions, we need indictments!” to “meh, it’s all good”.
Just depends on the candidate.

Well, he's an open and dire threat to the Constitutional freedoms of my grandchildren. It's not deranged to defend one's grandchildren.
I sure hope you don’t touch yours the way my ex touched ours.

I can't fathom falling for the years of obvious and easily disprovable msm propaganda while continuing to ignore reality just for some virtue points to put up next to your gold star crayon drawings on the fridge.

Today is tomorrows yesterday.

So deep and philosophical.

True genius.

Like Shakespeare and Socrates had a baby.
An African, but also south Asian, but also first at everything except being an American, baby.

Back