DESPERATE CLOWNS pulling out the stops to stop Kamala

• Thread starter Thread starter JohnnyGtar
  • Start date Start date
Yes, absolutely you should believe everything the media and random dudes off YT tell you.

You really should try addressing the topic I post about instead of dodging and deflecting.

Now Johnny, on November 8th you better not disappear on us.

November 8th?

Election day is November 5th, and unless I croak I plan to be around on the 6th.

You really should try addressing the topic I post about instead of dodging and deflecting.

November 8th?

Election day is November 5th, and unless I croak I plan to be around on the 6th.
Good. Because I want to see you lose your shit.

IMG_2593_jpeg-3278024.JPG

Wow, after a long pause, right wingers care about sexual activity of Presidential candidates again! I'm impressed.

pfft gif.gif
snicker.gif

Nobody voted for her to be the primary winner.

So, by that logic, they could have chose Killery.

The Democratic delegates have elected her to be the official Dem candidate. Whine all you want, but that's how it works. Run along now, Skippy.

Democrats hate the people that built America. You can tell by who the ultimate target of their identity politics is.

Last edited:
Why hasn't the BORDER CZAR or TamponTim had a press conference?

Why are they hiding?

What takes so long to setup questions with their press monkees?

Are they so inept that they don't want to show it?

They are really going out of their way to paint this false picture of her as being just so damned popular when in reality they are spending millions to do so. They've recently been outed for paying influencers to make videos and content, and/or attend rallies...and here we can see they're using AI to really inflate the numbers of attendees at said rallies and there's no doubt out of those who do attend, a large amount are there because they're being paid :

Reactions: Geo

Back