DESPERATE CLOWNS pulling out the stops to stop Kamala

the number of useless idiots is growing exponentially; accelerating the decline. the market losses this week are horrendous in general; and for me personally. good week to buy tho!
I know… I have ETF’s albeit Australian ones and when the US sneezes we catch cold.

Reactions: rsm
I agree with this

Black Lives Matter says Dems are 'party of hypocrites' for 'installing' Harris sans 'public voting process​

'We do not live in a dictatorship. Delegates are not oligarchs,' says Black Lives Matter​

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bl...talling-harris-sans-public-voting-process.amp
4qgv1s.jpeg

I know… I have ETF’s albeit Australian ones and when the US sneezes we catch cold.
I have cash on the sidelines, but I think more financial destruction is coming. as long as it's not a prolonged recession, though the damage done this week, so far, will take much longer (weeks) to recover.

In three days this week, all my gains for July up to last Friday were erased, and then some!

I have cash on the sidelines, but I think more financial destruction is coming. as long as it's not a prolonged recession, though the damage done this week, so far, will take much longer (weeks) to recover.

In three days this week, all my gains for July up to last Friday were erased, and then some!
All time highs and now you're set back a week or two. OMG, the world is going to hell! Seems like you follow the markets, maybe it was because of tech and TSLA earnings and had nothing to do with the Presidential candidate?

• Haha
All time highs and now you're set back a week or two. OMG, the world is going to hell! Seems like you follow the markets, maybe it was because of tech and TSLA earnings and had nothing to do with the Presidential candidate?
yep; the magic of Kameltoe Hairyass; just the chance she can win is enough to destroy markets in the first three days; with the single worse day since 2022 - when old Bozo Biden was destroying the markets; 2022 was the worst year since 2008.

Demoncrats destruction.

coming back today; long way to go, but people are buying in low. I'll wait and see; if she wins the election, probability of an even bigger market crash. Besides, cash is earning 5%+

I agree I have the same returns as I had three years ago so I find it hard to believe the companies are worth more ie. via the share price.

Back