DESPERATE CLOWNS pulling out the stops to stop Kamala

• Thread starter Thread starter JohnnyGtar
  • Start date Start date
Nobody voted for her to be the primary winner.

So, by that logic, they could have chose Killery.
No mention of primaries in the Constitution, and they aren't required. I told you that yesterday.

beat dead horse gif.gif

You are talking about logic?!

laugh hysterically.gif

I wonder how the gas industry in Pennsylvania thinks about the BORDER CZAR?

I wonder how the auto workers union feels about the BORDER CZAR and her support for the Green New Deal?

Johnnyguitar seems as optimistic as charveldan!
Good for you Johnnyguitar, we’ll see how optimistic you guys are after the debates 👍
Trump is gonna make her look like she went through a wood chipper 😂😂
Try as she might, there is no escaping the last 3.5 years where every last thing she has done was wrong. Actually just yesterday she had a chance to show her worth in the first meeting with one of our best and longest standing allies in the midst of a war with one of our enemies and she chickened out … 🤣
She thought that a sorority speech was more important….

Uh, let that sink in….
A sorority speech….
Yeah, we are really worried.
🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: rsm
Johnnyguitar seems as optimistic as charveldan!
Good for you Johnnyguitar, we’ll see how optimistic you guys are after the debates 👍
Trump is gonna make her look like she went through a wood chipper 😂😂
Try as she might, there is no escaping the last 3.5 years where every last thing she has done was wrong. Actually just yesterday she had a chance to show her worth in the first meeting with one of our best and longest standing allies in the midst of a war with one of our enemies and she chickened out … 🤣
She thought that a sorority speech was more important….

I always appreciate a good laugh. Thank you!

Oh, and she was and still is to this very day the border czar. There is no escaping it.
Just sayin 😉
Carry on

Reactions: rsm
I wonder how the auto workers union feels about the BORDER CZAR and her support for the Green New Deal?

Yes, @Geo, we know you can spell border czar. Congratulations.

Back