DAY 4 FROM THE ASHES A RT ADVENTURE RPG

• Thread starter Thread starter NowYou'rePlayingWithPower
  • Start date Start date

You take the manuscript to...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It's moments like these that I'm reminded why I started that emoji request thread.
You know, for the unicorn... 🦄
Just trying to fill in the blanks.
She 1. Hates guitar
2. I have a different manuscript
3. I defiled

Knowing me, I defiled

Mosty, you get disgust or amusement drawing a penis. I know when i was framing a house bout 18 years ago, my boss pisses by his truck instead of the portable. Girl nextdoor sees him and screams and runs inside.

We all laughed. But he said in a way it was a compliment. You pull your pants down, much better to get horror than amusement

Last edited:
I am so confused..... lol :doh: :doh:

You died either in a quest or from not responding to a quest in a quest contest. Quest.
A survivor resurrected you in a side quest.
Nothing eventful so far. Someone won a goblin guitar and a couple others NOS tubes.
Japetus wants to store his like a squirrel until winter so that he can use them for radiant heat.
Also there's a cult that you started.

If you're bored, you're welcome back to play.
I still have more gear to giveaway.
Just keep an eye out for a contest update later tonight with a two or three day window to respond.

Well, hope you get to feeling better. Not fun stuff.
Thanks sis'! ❤️

This is about to go a crazy direction soon, so play along as you are able if you want. You're more than welcome to win or forward any prizes that you do if you just want to play along for fun.
My intention has always been to pass any prizes on. Thanks.

You've made it this far... 🤷‍♀️ Luckily my desktop also got sick, so the quest has been down about the same time.
... so I'm still-alive?

If so, woohoo! :cheers2:

Thanks sis'! ❤️

My intention has always been to pass any prizes on. Thanks.

... so I'm still-alive?

If so, woohoo! :cheers2:

You ate that breakfast with green mushrooms on day 2.

1723170993629.png

Back