DAY 4 FROM THE ASHES A RT ADVENTURE RPG

• Thread starter Thread starter NowYou'rePlayingWithPower
  • Start date Start date

You take the manuscript to...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Basically I think Lisa is trying to indoctrinate us all into a cult or something but I like RPG's so I am rollin with it
IMG_2356.png

Wait! There is bacon, right?
Unfortunately, this is a BYOB game. But if you win something I will throw a package of bacon in the shipping box for you. Not sure it's status upon arrival, so you'll have to sign a waiver first.

Well. It is either looking really good or really bad for me and dan. We each went our own way. Funny thing is, i knew you would pick the goth couple, @DanTravis62

Well. It is either looking really good or really bad for me and dan. We each went our own way. Funny thing is, i knew you would pick the goth couple, @DanTravis62

fingers crossed they have musician connections, or at least someplace i can woodshed

You are gonna have to play Cinnamon Girl for eternity, the Peter Steele version.

Hopefully its "Fragile Tension" or "Everything Counts" instead, Martin Gore comes up with some cool guitar shit

I really hope that's bread.

I thought it said role playing? Did I miss something? I have not been on here much lately….

Doing more contests. These ones are a fun for all ages RPG.
Right now, we're in the prologue. Which these plebs don't even know yet, so please don't tell them.
So far Dan of USA, Earth has won a mutant Gibson LP husk from a dream sequence side quest and about 2/3 of the starting players have died from dysentery, laziness, or reading comprehension.
More to giveaway. Guitars, tubes, pallets of vhs tapes and E.T. carts for the Atari.
I hear that it's also some sort of cult.
Which it isn't. Unless it turns into one.
I dunno, testing the waters.

Just an update everyone; Sorry, I haven't been posting the results to this. My desktop is having issues and has the game stuff on it, so waiting on a new mobo to install hopefully tonight or tomorrow so that I can post the results and continue. I know the results, but am trying to be 100% fair and accurate. Will "reboot" this as soon as I get it back up and running.

Back