Creed 2024 Gear Rundown

• Thread starter Thread starter glpg80
  • Start date Start date
Was wondering how long it would take him to run 2 different amps at the same time again, it sounds like he is doing that for all 3 sounds, clean, overdrive and distortion. Synergy and the MT100. Will see how long that lasts.

Was wondering how long it would take him to run 2 different amps at the same time again, it sounds like he is doing that for all 3 sounds, clean, overdrive and distortion. Synergy and the MT100. Will see how long that lasts.
For his heavy stuff he’s basically running a soldano and a Mesa triple rectifier in parallel through badass oversized Mesa cabs. No wonder if sounds so monstrous.

For his heavy stuff he’s basically running a soldano and a Mesa triple rectifier in parallel through badass oversized Mesa cabs. No wonder if sounds so monstrous.
Sort of….he said for his heavy Rhythm it’s the MT lead (Triple-like) with the Synergy SLO 2 module? Unless I heard him wrong..which is very possible 😬😬

Sort of….he said for his heavy Rhythm it’s the MT lead (Triple-like) with the Synergy SLO 2 module? Unless I heard him wrong..which is very possible 😬😬

Maybe your hearing is fine but your reading comprehension could use some serious work.

Maybe your hearing is fine but your reading comprehension could use some serious work.
You said Triple, I said MT.....I know they're close in tone, so I'll just assume that's what you meant.
(y)

Either way, sounds like a monstrous rig. Would be cool to play through.

Very interesting that he's using Synergy Modules, as well as, only CH3 of the MT100s.
Thought he'd use every channel of the MT100.

Reminds me of the Misha Mansoor rig rundown, where Misha admits he designed the Peavey Invective to be the Power Amp for his Axe-FX live rig.

Seems like the only guys that actually use their signature amps are Kirk Hammett, Steve Morse.....anybody else actually using their sig amps?

Very interesting that he's using Synergy Modules, as well as, only CH3 of the MT100s.

Reminds me of the Misha Mansoor rig rundown, where Misha admits he designed the Peavey Invective to be the Power Amp for his Axe-FX live rig.

Seems like the only guys that actually use their signature amps are Kirk Hammett, Steve Morse.....anybody else actually using their sig amps?
I believe he says he is using them in unison for all three channels of the amp as well as the different synergy modules. JP still using his signature amp.

He's doubling up on all 3 MT channels...so, the clean of the MT with a Synergy clean module, the OD of the MT with another and the MT Lead with the SLO2...I'll bet it's huge sounding.

You said Triple, I said MT.....I know they're close in tone, so I'll just assume that's what you meant.
(y)

Either way, sounds like a monstrous rig. Would be cool to play through.
Yeah I mean the MT100 while it kind of sounds like a cross of a Uber and a rectifier on the lead channel I can tell you the circuit is so far away from either of those amps.

Its interesting he said he wont even use a wireless because he doesn't want anything digitized.
One of his MT 100 vids he talked about being a tone chase like all of us; and he mentioned that the modeler thing wasn't for him...he can always tell they're digital.

Yeah I mean the MT100 while it kind of sounds like a cross of a Uber and a rectifier on the lead channel I can tell you the circuit is so far away from either of those amps.
Haven't played an Uber; but owned 2 G Triples and 2 Fs.....I'd put the tone in between the G and F, and it feels like it's already boosted. Still enjoying mine.

Combos he said he used:
TDLX module + MT100 channel 1
Morgan AC module + MT100 channel 2
SLO II module (not out yet) + MT100 channel 3

I tried to ask all the questions we hear would want to know. Was definitely surprised on the synergy.

I remember back in the day when Brad King was hooking him up with a CCV. There’s a clip on YT somewhere of him demoing one at an amp fest. Found it

One of his MT 100 vids he talked about being a tone chase like all of us; and he mentioned that the modeler thing wasn't for him...he can always tell they're digital.

He is a tone whore. But he also knows there was 96 years of hype behind the MT100 so he is going to hold onto that sentiment... while slowly realizing that the right digital stuff actually sounds really good now.

It's hard to admit it. But... it's a real thing.
If he had to carry all his own gear to stage he would most likely be running straight up digital at this point. Let's be honest.

Back