The Rise Of RFK Jr.

• Thread starter Thread starter Geo
  • Start date Start date
Can artists do that ?
I think so; I think there is a time limit which I've seen on some YT videos, they can play several seconds of a song then stop, talk, take a break, play several more seconds, etc., to avoid a copyright strike. Maybe our resident youtubers can share how it works.

usually public performances of copyright material (music) has to be approved by the copyright holder....the Trump campaign just needs a mobile jukebox like many bars, that have a Jukebox License Agreement = a single, economical, annual license that provides authorization required to publicly perform copyrighted songs on a jukebox; it covers ASCAP, BMI and SESAC...surprised no one has done this in the Trump campaign....however, the jukebox may be tied to a physical address

Not anymore their not
herein lies the demoncrat problem.

when it's all said and done, demoncrat shitshow circus is entertaining to watch from afar.

markets are back up for me, so my fiat currency growth is back on track as is my early retirement (hopefully 2026, unless the idiots of evil (Kameltoe & Wartz) tank the economy, my motorcycle should be delivered next week or early the week after; if things keep going this way and I find a sailboat for sale that checks most of my boxes, I should be able to purchase 2026)....

I'm going to enjoy the decline no matter what happens or doesn't

Rsm is there a market number you need, EG S&P 500 at 6,500 ?

Reactions: rsm
I’m sure it’s because I don’t pay attention, but RFK jr seemed to come out of nowhere. Where/how has he spent his life up to this point? Buried in Boston politics?

I’m sure it’s because I don’t pay attention, but RFK jr seemed to come out of nowhere. Where/how has he spent his life up to this point? Buried in Boston politics?

He began preying on the anti vaxxers and here he is

RFK has made a career going after the industries polluting our environment and hurting our health. That's his thing.

Back