The Rise Of RFK Jr.

• Thread starter Thread starter Geo
  • Start date Start date
Rsm is there a market number you need, EG S&P 500 at 6,500 ?
no it's a dollar amount; I have a baseline target amount + a buffer for market fluctuation. That's my "magic number". The buffer needs to absorb market volatility without going below my baseline; or doing so only in a prolonged recession / depression. I've used monte carlo simulations (several), plus other variables to determine both "magic numbers"

I was thinking about voting Trump until he started using foo fighters songs in his campaign. I can't stand those fags.
I am not a big fan of the Foo Fighters, especially David Grohl, but I do like a few of their songs. That one, Monkey Wrench, 10 in 1 or whatever, and the Baker Street cover. After that, I don't know or care.

1724546106637.png

I am not a big fan of the Foo Fighters, especially David Grohl, but I do like a few of their songs. That one, Monkey Wrench, 10 in 1 or whatever, and the Baker Street cover. After that, I don't know or care.
They have two good songs. The fingernails are pretty song and the one he obviously wrote about Cobain but pretends like it’s not about Cobain. Let it die or whatever. Other than that, meh.

They have two good songs. The fingernails are pretty song and the one he obviously wrote about Cobain but pretends like it’s not about Cobain. Let it die or whatever. Other than that, meh.
Don't know those but if you like them I may too so I will check out.

Last edited:
I just watched his speech and he went there and everywhere

SOYBOYS BTFO
NEOLIBSHITS BTFO
VAXXTARDS BFTO
DOCTORS BTFO
PHARMA BFTO
MIC BTFO
FATTIES BFTO

Reactions: Geo

but the woke leftist useless idiots love it.

I saw one interview at the DNC, where they asked an older "white dudes for kameltoe" which of kameltoe's policies (there are none) were most important to him; he answered, "She's a woman". I'm surprised he knows what a woman is since most demoncrats are unable to answer that question.

Reactions: Geo
but the woke leftist useless idiots love it.

I saw one interview at the DNC, where they asked an older "white dudes for kameltoe" which of kameltoe's policies (there are none) were most important to him; he answered, "She's a woman". I'm surprised he knows what a woman is since most demoncrats are unable to answer that question.
A large portion of our population is mentally ill.

Back