Dipshit don making an Arlington Ceremony a campaign event at the expense of the dead.

• Thread starter Thread starter shar-vell Dan
  • Start date Start date
Dude…I grew to love turkey ham sandwiches. Fry a slice and put it on an egg sandwich….👍 it said turkey.. I don’t know but I liked it.

Some institutions even use Ostrich.
Burnt turkey ham is the closest you'll get to pork products or bacon in Missouri.
Nation of Islam sued and won. Slam Mo.
Many years ago MODOC had thier own farms & slaughterhouse operation.
Can you imagine going to prison for murder & working in their slaughterhouse ?

One of the mid level institutions does that here. Certain bop institutions have implemented farming operations. I think it’s a great idea. Teach people how to feed themselves and then maybe they will learn to take care of their family and community.

Apparently members of the Trump campaign got in a fight with staff at Arlington National Cemetery over whether or not they were allowed to record in a certain section. You can't make this stuff up.

Apparently members of the Trump campaign got in a fight with staff at Arlington National Cemetery over whether or not they were allowed to record in a certain section. You can't make this stuff up.
flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg

picture.png

459d3a0277f8b0bd4b71cf3165cb15af.jpg

2662610202_26e665bb98_b.jpg

51o9ld3-JPL._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg

Last edited:
Like checking your watch as dead soldier's coffins come off an airplane...

joe-biden-28.jpg

Am I right?

GV6sfhyXgAAg41i_jyxyje.jpg

What could be worse than the President on a schedule keeping us from WW III glancing his watch ....................... oh IDK a draft dodger @ Arlington doing a champaign fundraiser standing on graves of the fallen in the most highly respected National Cemetary on the planet.
WHISKEY TANGO FOXTROT.
Whats next shoving a bust of George Washington up his ass ? Its big enough.

main-qimg-51d8bea3b977d6b1e4b8639ce8b60565-lq

main-qimg-1685e715295ad297a8b5d59261f2afe9

Last edited:
pointing out truth, facts and reality aren't insults.

1724938677888.png

then there's the demoncrat support for open borders and sanctuary cities for invaders who receive taxpayer funded support through government and NGOs above and beyond what American citizens and even veterans receive.

Only traitors support invaders; as a result, calling demoncrats traitors is accurate since they support politicians and policies for invaders.

Screenshot 2024-07-26 173228.png

Back