Dipshit don making an Arlington Ceremony a campaign event at the expense of the dead.

• Thread starter Thread starter shar-vell Dan
  • Start date Start date
It’s fun to watch Danielle gets his panties in a twist about Trump while he says nothing about the 13 Americans killed under Kamala and Biden and then of course, tampon Tim Awalz..
You idiots are so predictable 🤣
Your fake rage is… fake
Just like the fake campaign being run by fake democrats who really do think their constituents are stupid enough to believe their fake crap.
They must be laughing their asses off at anyone who would vote for them..
I know I am 😂😂

1724975442840.png

GV6sfhyXgAAg41i_jyxyje.jpg

What could be worse than the President on a schedule keeping us from WW III glancing his watch ....................... oh IDK a draft dodger @ Arlington doing a champaign fundraiser standing on graves of the fallen in the most highly respected National Cemetary on the planet.
WHISKEY TANGO FOXTROT.
Whats next shoving a bust of George Washington up his ass ? Its big enough.

main-qimg-51d8bea3b977d6b1e4b8639ce8b60565-lq

main-qimg-1685e715295ad297a8b5d59261f2afe9
It’s no bigger than your fat ass Danielle 😂

GV6sfhyXgAAg41i_jyxyje.jpg

What could be worse than the President on a schedule keeping us from WW III glancing his watch ....................... oh IDK a draft dodger @ Arlington doing a champaign fundraiser standing on graves of the fallen in the most highly respected National Cemetary on the planet.
WHISKEY TANGO FOXTROT.
Whats next shoving a bust of George Washington up his ass ? Its big enough.

... surrounded by Gold Star families whose son or daughter died defending a shit-hole sandpile that Shit For Brains couldn't manage a safe withdrawal from... while leaving billions of our guns, ammo, vehicles, and copters behind for the enemy to use.

See the difference?

I don't see how another person's disrespect for the military absolves Trump for his. Whataboutism isn't a game I play because it doesn't accomplish anything.
‘Meh, everytime you point out something about one side without calling out the every bit as bad and worse stuff about the other you prove that’s not true at all

Reactions: rsm
Im a Gold Star family. Donald Trump is abhorrent.
Those assholes are trampling on 10 graves there for a Fucked up cheesy photo op.
Disgusting. No excuse. No explanation. No justification.

Attachments

• FS.jpg
    FS.jpg
    930.4 KB · Views: 7
  • gold star.jpeg
    gold star.jpeg
    592.7 KB · Views: 6
‘Meh, everytime you point out something about one side without calling out the every bit as bad and worse stuff about the other you prove that’s not true at all
What kind of nonsense is that? Wrong is wrong. If candidate A commits murder, then candidate B also commits murder, they're both wrong. It doesn't make one of the murders "not true at all."

I just don't like it when some lazy, closed-minded poster tries to change the subject by saying someone else also did something bad because they don't want to acknowledge that their person did. It's a great way to change the subject without having to acknowledge a point you find uncomfortable to think about.

Last edited:
What kind of nonsense is that? Wrong is wrong. If candidate A commits murder, then candidate B also commits murder, they're both wrong. It doesn't make one of the murders "not true at all."

I just don't like it when some lazy, closed-minded poster tries to change the subject by saying someone else also did something bad because they don't want to acknowledge that their person did. It's a great way to change the subject without having to acknowledge a point you find uncomfortable to think about.
You missed my point completely, but it’s not worth pursuing

Reactions: rsm
I don't see how another person's disrespect for the military absolves Trump for his. Whataboutism isn't a game I play because it doesn't accomplish anything.
I was referring of the picture of Trump with those families at the cemetery that the dems are ginning up. Apparently because Charvel Dan needed something to pretend to be outraged about.

Sounds exactly like someone else we know.

I was referring of the picture of Trump with those families at the cemetery that the dems are ginning up. Apparently because Charvel Dan needed something to pretend to be outraged about.
That's cool. I was quoted, so I responded. I don't know anything about that photo. I tend to be careful about what links I follow here from both sides of the political aisle.

I don't think I did. I think you just find mine uncomfortable.
Not at all.
Your post I quoted seems to indicate that you don’t play games when I suspect you have been playing them a lot since you’ve been here. You say things like “my minds not made up yet” when everyone knows it is due to your constantly talking the same shit about trump every lefty on the forum uses.
Not that I give a shit, and not that anyone else does either, it just makes you come across as inauthentic, that’s all.
Carry on

Not at all.
Your post I quoted seems to indicate that you don’t play games when I suspect you have been playing them a lot since you’ve been here. You say things like “my minds not made up yet” when everyone knows it is due to your constantly talking the same shit about trump every lefty on the forum uses.
Not that I give a shit, and not that anyone else does either, it just makes you come across as bullshit artist, that’s all.
Carry on
Fixed it for you

Not at all.
Not that I give a shit, and not that anyone else does either, it just makes you come across as inauthentic, that’s all.
Carry on
I've always maintained that I don't like Trump or the Trump worship that seems prevalent in this section of the forum. I've been absolutely consistent with that. It doesn't mean I like Harris either, but there aren't a bunch of @ssholes here falling over themselves to defend her and insult anyone who doesn't the way they do with Trump. Not inauthentic at all. But I like to talk about politics, not just berate people who disagree with me, and I get the feeling most of the people here just like berating.

Back